Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah ACER303 make sure you recognize this guy. Maybe if you're lucky he will post the fill SION did on a bus stop in Lorton in 2005. It was really cool, he made sure to take the picture when there were black people and trashcans in front of it. It looks like it could be straight out of the wire, it's the second most gutter thing i've probably ever seen bro. he is the realest sprayer out right now. He goes to war like this:

DSCF0220.jpg

Better guard your rep and your sister pleh bwoy. He's out here in these streets.

I JUST ran and locked my front door man, thanks for setting me straight, that was close one. I was gonna go out and go tag some graffitis down the city tonight too but fuck that shit I'm throwing my street Sharpie away and selling my can of Krylon to my cousin. I don't know how I didn't know that SION lurks everywhere and rolls so deep. I must have been outta my mind to think that I could be a tagger on his turf. You can't touch that style homie, he's fuckin rad!

Yeah, I'm not even a year in the game for real. My eyes have been on the wall and my hand in the blackbook since i was a kid, but only have really been putting in work getting up since April ...ACER RNA BMW...I probably have seen Sion up but just misread it. Like I said, no dis at all, I have mad respect for any writer who's gettin it in.

That may be a bit too much info for the internet coupled with the fact that your username is Acer.