baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ichs from VA . hahahaha try again

ICH is basically from fuckin everywhere guy

you can find a ICH freight more or less in every major city across the US

And Im not completely sure but Im pretty damn sure he aint from VA

HAHAHAHAH try again with makin someone feel retarded. retard

ICH is basically from fuckin everywhere guy

you can find a ICH freight more or less in every major city across the US

And Im not completely sure but Im pretty damn sure he aint from VA

HAHAHAHAH try again with makin someone feel retarded. retard

well he sure as fuck isnt from baltimore. so the point still got across. thats why we have metal heads.

who gives a fuck? hes not from Baltimore, period... agreeing with franky, this thread is wack as shit... Lome noone gives two fucks about your playlist...

Baltimore needs to close this and never open another one again, wanna see some Baltimore graffiti? then take a fucking walk, im sick of all these clowns thinking they knwo whats up becuase of what they seen on a WEBSITE. this shit is probley more then half the reason spots are so hott now.. fuck this forreal, im done... half these bitches dont deserve to see these pictures anyways... in reality the media is killin the culture, and yall just adding more fuel to the flame.. what the fuck happened to taking it to the streets? that shits dead!

Not yellin back at steeze but on the real, i know i dont know jack about much i never said i know what was up at all,all im doin is paintin and learnin the ropes as much as i can, ill admit it ive done stupid ass shit that i shouldnt have but you act like no one can try and come up and make a name fro them selfs in this city and i know that pose has been beat to death i could give a fuck less ,just chill out once and a while yeah put your 2 cents in to try and correct shit but other then that if were really not that big a deal or a joke to you why stress it.......