Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vid of a vid, ol skool baby

BODYMORE MURDALAND another life lost yest.  

Posted Images

what purpose would it be for the likes of shaken ksw to care about what a baal is how ever hard he thinks he bomb he cant piece he isnt the legendary king that shaken is ....shaken dont need to be what a baal is baal need to catch up with the likes of a shaken....and baal he may bomb hard but shaken been up other than now of course shaken been up since 86 baal will never do baltimore like he did period long live shaken and ksw.............

idk how hard shaken rele is BAAL used to leave handstyles out front the dudes doorstep. Shaken is a legend no doubt but the dude baal ran through this city amd dissed shakens shit like it wasnt anything. Would of been nice to see him at least put up a fight. no doubt tho the dude has played his part and will always be baltimore history.

i dont think you really know what your talking about here.

shakens over 40 years old and was on probation the whole time he beefed with baal. he fought back pretty hard for an old man. and most of the shaken shit that got dissed were pieces under bridges or in tunnels.shaken also hit hands right in front of baals house as well. no one really had his back through out that whole beef either.so saying a whole crew of bombers who pretty much do strictly throw ups against one 40 year old man and all of the pieces he had left was some kind of huge victory?

baal does his thing but come the fuck on.

baal is 20 years strong where not baltimore.......fuck a baal that shit is the ugliest toy shit i ever saw fuckin toys ............shaken is the all time king of bmore .......you youngens thinkin yall the first to touch a can and wanna pop off like yall got some authority or some shit yall really lucky i dont live there niggas would be getting shut the fuck down and your paint took the shit i see people comment on and say is sick or dope as fuck on this thread is pure garbage over and over and over and over and im going to put some attack dogs out real soon on you lil bitch ass internet wannabees

idk how hard shaken rele is BAAL used to leave handstyles out front the dudes doorstep. Shaken is a legend no doubt but the dude baal ran through this city amd dissed shakens shit like it wasnt anything. Would of been nice to see him at least put up a fight. no doubt tho the dude has played his part and will always be baltimore history.

i dont think you really know what your talking about here.

shakens over 40 years old and was on probation the whole time he beefed with baal. he fought back pretty hard for an old man. and most of the shaken shit that got dissed were pieces under bridges or in tunnels.shaken also hit hands right in front of baals house as well. no one really had his back through out that whole beef either.so saying a whole crew of bombers who pretty much do strictly throw ups against one 40 year old man and all of the pieces he had left was some kind of huge victory?

baal does his thing but come the fuck on.

THIS ^ IS TRUE.THEY BOTH MY PEOPLES.WHEN BAAL N SHAKEN WERE BEEFING I KNOW PERSONALLY THAT I WASNT FUCKING WITN SHAKEN.THE ONLY THING ELSE IL SAY IS SHAKEN IS A STYLE MASTER AND A TRUE BOMBER.BAALA DEFINETLY A TRUE BOMBER ASWELL.I JUST GOT LIKE 1000 plus of SHAKENS PERSONAL PHOTOS IL WILL SCAN EM WHEN I GET A CHANCE.PLUS SHAKEN WAS LOCKED UP FOR LIKE 5 PLUS YEARS RIGHT BEFORE BAAL CAME TO TOWN.WHEN I HAD ASKED BAAL ' WHY SHAKEN? HE SAID CAUSE HE HEARD HE WAS THE MAN.PROPS TO BOTH.PICS SOON.

Im not saying Baal is a style master. He clearly isnt but the dude bombs. Shaken is baltimore history. But for someone to come into the game hearing shaken is a baltimore legend and to go out and paint with this dude baal and watch him just burn this dudes shit puts your mindset in a whole different perspective.

And baals "crew" didnt touch shakens shit. It was strictly baal.

All im saying is when i first came in everyone hears about shaken then to meet this dude from new york and just watch him do tht shit changes everything.

Bottom line is they both deserve there credit but for someone who is new to the game watching this dudes shit getting burned just makes you wonder how big he really is. And as far as shaken leaving hands outside of Baals house i never heard such a thing.

Flat out right now ELI has more shit riding then anyone. He deserves more respect from this city then anyone. Everyday i drive to work i see a new Eli hand or a new str8 letter. The dude gets it in.

shejail2.jpg

she.jpg

since we're all airing out other people's personal business, i will quote a book:

"Every time he has been released from prison, his attempts to stay straight and avoid trouble have been in vain, his path always leading him back to... graffiti, and ultimately prison... he has been either on parole or in prison since 1986..."

here's to a first taste of freedom in decades...

nothing against anyone else, i just don't like seeing a friend's character assaulted.

sorry for shitty cellphone flicks.

and you can guess where that top flick was taken...