Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vid of a vid, ol skool baby

BODYMORE MURDALAND another life lost yest.  

Posted Images

Yo "samsung" I got your message,, Was just checking. My crazy brother said yall was chillen the other day by chance at that bar over east. hollar at me though,,Im curious how that went,haha. That fool is on some crazier shit then me,,,good peoples though. Im around,,get at me. and Caspa,,you know who this is,,was trying to talk to you about some shit anyway,,nothing to do with what you may think it does. thnx for the kite though. We'll take it off here though,,Im sure I can get your number..or hit me up with a message. but any way,,big up dbk,ksw,pa,ime,dst,kos, errrbody,fuckit.

damb,,,,thats how yall feel,,,I guess you just cant live a real fucking life if you used to write graff,,,,cant wait to get back out there though,,,bigger things going on and you gonna try and clown me,,,on what grounds. Anybody bringing anything new to the table should be welcomed,,,the syringes were fun,,,but I guess not good enough for you,,,I'll try harder next time to earn your acceptence,,,and maybe one day I will even be a real baltimore head like you, I got my fingers crossed

"ANYYTHING FURTHER IM GOING TO ASUME YOU JUST PRESSED FOR SOME INTERACTION FROM ME AND THATS SOME SUPER TOY SHIT.........."

you want in on it............yall just will never learn to mind ya biz......and i think i know who you are and we had conversations before if its who i think it is and you was a shook lil bitch then beggin me to not come at you and take all ya shit out.....so jump off and set it in motion dont ever think for one moment just kuz i aint there in bmore i cant get at you.....

anybody know who these cats are message me what they write please and i got you a nice canvas...

dealy stan

buck russell

angel of death

message me who they are and i will give you a canvas word up.....

damn, you gotta be hardcore to go against shaken hes crazy as shit drips and val dont stand a chance

idk how hard shaken rele is BAAL used to leave handstyles out front the dudes doorstep. Shaken is a legend no doubt but the dude baal ran through this city amd dissed shakens shit like it wasnt anything. Would of been nice to see him at least put up a fight. no doubt tho the dude has played his part and will always be baltimore history.

BUMP CEDAR AERA KAE DUME SCUM that odonell highway spot joint is still riding and is fire. Also tht NSF roller mad tight.

Post more flicks niggas cant paint until courts up.

idk how hard shaken rele is BAAL used to leave handstyles out front the dudes doorstep. Shaken is a legend no doubt but the dude baal ran through this city amd dissed shakens shit like it wasnt anything. Would of been nice to see him at least put up a fight. no doubt tho the dude has played his part and will always be baltimore history.

BUMP CEDAR AERA KAE DUME SCUM that odonell highway spot joint is still riding and is fire. Also tht NSF roller mad tight.

Post more flicks niggas cant paint until courts up.

yeah but look at everything baal does how many of his friends where killed in train tunnels yet he still bombs them on a regular basis he is on another level you cant compare that with val and drips, i agree with you shaken is a legend and would destroy them. shaken and baal are the only two writers who i can say have crushed all city