baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats funny that you mention that, someone unknown from BRH crossed out a Kae tag... whats up with that ?

how you gonna say publicaly some ignorant shit like that think about this logicaly after all the drama brh been through you think we would be afraid to touch you and not say who we are are you fucking kidding me aint no one rag you you must be looking for attention whatever bullshit beef you got with aera and dush dont involve us neather one of em is with us nor do we back em up you really show how much of a new jack you are by saying some shit like that you dont talk reckless like that unless you can back it up with proof and trust me if someone from brh turns coward and rags someone without saying who they are they would get delt with real quick you dont gotta worry bout us no one from the crew ragged or will rag you unless you bring it on yourelf and as far as writting goes i got no problem with you keep doing your thing but homegirl you gotta get your street smarts up or you aint gonna survive out there real talk

• Like 1

I see the kid drips got a pretty good concept of color. oh, and I know that mnt dude,,he's a cool kid. I let him know what that triangle may meen to certin people...I met some knuckle heads talkin that d shit,,set em straight. I fucken dispize art school kids generaly,,they all need a stiff ass woopin. Some of them "out law artist" talk directly to the pigs when they think they got a "real" problem. This is fact not paranoia. It may just be me but I completely could care less about a persons art,,especially graffiti art,,when I find out that their ass is just some little pampered fuck with a hobbie. There work doesnt matter to me at all,It could be the last fucken supper made out of sock lint glued to a wall and I could give a fuck "if" your from yuppie blood and backing.They shouldnt be aloud to participate in this game we created.When the shit hits the fan they all coppin a duece thats about all you can trust out of this blood line. Wheat pasting is cool but that shit aint graff and is almost legal,,,,mann think about this shit,,some cats take a flick of there work and get graded on it at Mica. Doin anti establishment type art to be JUDGED by the establishment. WHAAAT. plus more fake ass shit =dirty train hoppin kids with a fuckin platnum card n shit,,,,the shit is bugged out. Standing in the atm line with a death before conformity patch on there jeans,,, and soft ass yuppie chicks with tatooes men at war had to earn,,now done neatly on there scarless plump lotioned arms,, shit bothers me,,go do art but leave the ghetto arts alone,,its not for you. Man I know alot of you know what Im sayin. Some of you have your feelings hurt by what I said,,,hahahahaha. one more thing,,everytime a hear or read about this cities graff history it speaks of the back to the left style created in the 80s.(a hot style now refined) It also speaks of "later influeinces" via the internet and or mags,,as if to say muther fuckers cant come up with there own shit. Myself I started writing before any of that and I swear there were hardly any left leaning tags around..We didnt want to start writting from bein in some comfy ass bedroom,,,we started because we saw it takin the fuckin bus and just being around...oh and for the record,,the first graffiti in baltimore was "Jane loves Dick" on the old drake on 40 when it was still there.. Man the worlds going fuckin crazy. CAN I GET A WITNESS? death to all doze skirt rockin kats..

• Like 2

I see the kid drips got a pretty good concept of color. oh, and I know that mnt dude,,he's a cool kid. I let him know what that triangle may meen to certin people...I met some knuckle heads talkin that d shit,,set em straight. I fucken dispize art school kids generaly,,they all need a stiff ass woopin. Some of them "out law artist" talk directly to the pigs when they think they got a "real" problem. This is fact not paranoia. It may just be me but I completely could care less about a persons art,,especially graffiti art,,when I find out that their ass is just some little pampered fuck with a hobbie. There work doesnt matter to me at all,It could be the last fucken supper made out of sock lint glued to a wall and I could give a fuck "if" your from yuppie blood and backing.They shouldnt be aloud to participate in this game we created.When the shit hits the fan they all coppin a duece thats about all you can trust out of this blood line. Wheat pasting is cool but that shit aint graff and is almost legal,,,,mann think about this shit,,some cats take a flick of there work and get graded on it at Mica. Doin anti establishment type art to be JUDGED by the establishment. WHAAAT. plus more fake ass shit =dirty train hoppin kids with a fuckin platnum card n shit,,,,the shit is bugged out. Standing in the atm line with a death before conformity patch on there jeans,,, and soft ass yuppie chicks with tatooes men at war had to earn,,now done neatly on there scarless plump lotioned arms,, shit bothers me,,go do art but leave the ghetto arts alone,,its not for you. Man I know alot of you know what Im sayin. Some of you have your feelings hurt by what I said,,,hahahahaha. one more thing,,everytime a hear or read about this cities graff history it speaks of the back to the left style created in the 80s.(a hot style now refined) It also speaks of "later influeinces" via the internet and or mags,,as if to say muther fuckers cant come up with there own shit. Myself I started writing before any of that and I swear there were hardly any left leaning tags around..We didnt want to start writting from bein in some comfy ass bedroom,,,we started because we saw it takin the fuckin bus and just being around...oh and for the record,,the first graffiti in baltimore was "Jane loves Dick" on the old drake on 40 when it was still there.. Man the worlds going fuckin crazy. CAN I GET A WITNESS? death to all doze skirt rockin kats..

GET EEEEMMMMMMMMM.........

if your doin toy shit your doin toy shit no one may know your doing it but if your a toy everyone will find out eventually not directed twords anyone because obviously someone im with in brh crossed something its dumb high school shit if im going to cross something out youll know it was me i cant speak for the rest

ake ass shit =dirty train hoppin kids with a fuckin platnum card n shit,,,,the shit is bugged out. Standing in the atm line with a death before conformity patch on there jeans,,, and soft ass yuppie chicks with tatooes men at war had to earn,,now done neatly on there scarless plump lotioned arms,, shit bothers me,,go do art but leave the ghetto arts alone,,its not for you

preaching the realness!

Amen to that B-more Lefty Layback being a hot refined style.