baltimore

b/d

hey > hey now! JUNIOR BACON... you know they have medicine for your kinda disorder... oh yea btw, if you were stranded on a raft in the middle of the ocean and you had a lantern, a cigarette and a candle which one would you light first?

or ok, how bout this one...

If you, Earwax... were stranded on a raft in the middle of the ocean (once again for some odd reason) and you had 3 cigarettes and absolutely NO way of lighting them (no matches, no lighter, no sticks to rub together, etc...) how would you light one of the cigarettes?

(fuk it i'll give you this one)

You throw one of the cigarettes overboard and the raft becomes a cigarette LIGHTER! muh ha :confused: ha

KEEP YOUR FIEND ASS QUITE CAUSE YOUR JOKES JUST ABOUT BAD AS YOUR ''GRAFFITI''...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey i gots like a measley, uh 106 posts and a good 94% of them... are things one of us has done in the last 8 month, some older 6-10 yrs aggo...and sometimes 6-8 piks in one post, and deff no stickers slaps or hands, mailbox crap elec box do doo... what there is though is BIG huge blockbusters and a gang o trains -- billboard -roof topps- water towers, airbrush/aerosol murals/titties. and the bmw post was to warn the fellas bout that goof...

i'm covered and keep on keepin, i always have thought to keep the fake out you have to have a minimum pik post each week, or they 86 your black ass, b/c way too many heads just yapp yapp yappp like a lil annoying ass chihuahua "cans down!" -delux, the internet has fuct this lifestyle up soo bad b/c you used to have to go out and find these awesome works or bench all day now someone posts and its up to see and shorty claims he or she saw it like theyve actually been into the hood and caught a glimpse w/ theyre own eyes, when in reality they never been within 10 miles from that location.

if your going to be a part of something be a part of it in n out... live that shit... and for the ones going to laugh at this fine cool, b/c YOU'RE the ones that are the bullshit of this town and the ones that are reading quietly going "well, yea dayummn that's riight" well your the real thorough muther fuckers. that belong here.

man fuck this now im going to go help my mom pluck her chest hairs...wtf???

i wish i had a pik for this post though, minus ten points for me, im wasting my fucking time here, when i could be going over youre shit!

hey i gots like a measley, uh 106 posts and a good 94% of them... are things one of us has done in the last 8 month, some older 6-10 yrs aggo...and sometimes 6-8 piks in one post, and deff no stickers slaps or hands, mailbox crap elec box do doo... what there is though is BIG huge blockbusters and a gang o trains -- billboard -roof topps- water towers, airbrush/aerosol murals/titties. and the bmw post was to warn the fellas bout that goof...

i'm covered and keep on keepin, i always have thought to keep the fake out you have to have a minimum pik post each week, or they 86 your black ass, b/c way too many heads just yapp yapp yappp like a lil annoying ass chihuahua "cans down!" -delux, the internet has fuct this lifestyle up soo bad b/c you used to have to go out and find these awesome works or bench all day now someone posts and its up to see and shorty claims he or she saw it like theyve actually been into the hood and caught a glimpse w/ theyre own eyes, when in reality they never been within 10 miles from that location.

if your going to be a part of something be a part of it in n out... live that shit... and for the ones going to laugh at this fine cool, b/c YOU'RE the ones that are the bullshit of this town and the ones that are reading quietly going "well, yea dayummn that's riight" well your the real thorough muther fuckers. that belong here

man fuck this now im going to go help my mom pluck her chest hairs...wtf???

i wish i had a pik for this post though, minus ten points for me, im wasting my fucking time here, when i could be going over youre shit!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh, you mean TWINE KOG/DBK? and who the fuck are you supposed to be?

is this the same twine that was imitating joker a while back?? dont get me wrong he can paint clean and pull stuff together its just my personal opinion that the styles look better when painted by OUJIA 3A KEM 3A and REVOK MSK/AWR......... thats just my opinion though

is this the same twine that was imitating joker a while back?? dont get me wrong he can paint clean and pull stuff together its just my personal opinion that the styles look better when painted by OUJIA 3A KEM 3A and REVOK MSK/AWR......... thats just my opinion though

and your opinion is entirely based off graffiti you saw on the internet. go sweat the msk thread some more kid.