baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ZESKFULLLLY QUEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like you got knock-out bitch slaps on speed dial fresh out da shell.......

"over-nighter writer" to quote A.STAB, fits you perfectly....you dropped mad flicks of your fresh tags

in an effort to get some rec.......not a bad hustle but you didn't count on handwriting critique feedback

from an old head....let me expand so you understand and avoid bigmikerykers hand.....ZEK is a king from baltimore, heavily responsible and credited with improvising and improving the laid back hand styles you obviously have been practicing.......AREK is a proud fan and supporter of baltimore handwriting and has one of our freshest hands.......ZESK is real close to ZEK dude, and if you're gonna rock your tags with a b-mo style the comparison will never end......

HAHA man your a joke do you also hold areks dick while hes peeing, get off his nutz. haha and yall said i was dick riding somebody, geeeze...thanks for the brief history lessson (womp,womp)...and if your giving out bitch slaps, come n see me,..ill be glad to return the favor to you.

yea writers from baltimore should know the way tags are suppose to go...sorry i didnt get the zek training manual on how to lean my letters....(cough,cough) my tag ull be fine the way it is..no one seemed to have a problem with it till you finally lifted your head off of areks dick to notice.

ooo and if i change my name ill be sure to practice wqriting over your pieces with it..haha

:::on some less negative sht...dume n ceda getting it like a mark ecko video game..,reminds me of the ero n apes days.

n im feeling the bloks str8 letters.//good shit my dude.