baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
racism is retarded. maybe if some people ate some halucinagens ( shrooms, dmt, the LSD only takes you so far down the rabbit hole) studied up on some alex grey, or just let go of their EGOS they would realize the only thing that seperates is ignorance. We are infinite universal and all this ra ra ra fuck you, nigga this is just a waste of time.

that aside i aint really anyone in the spectrum of things, i know some heads some heads know me.i know i barely paint, and hardly have the work ethic ( When it comes to graff) as half of the people who crush this town do. seriously who cares what crews you push? who cares what the up and comers are doing? we all are out repping this shit, repping this art form, yet for the most part we are all at eachothers throats?

i love graffiti, always have... the bullshit in bmores scene is just disheartening.

----eyesick newton

i agree with all that

looks like somebody was creeping for wall spots.. I guess this mean the spot is blown.

Caspa is killing Baltimore, and that dude was in trains yards doing panels in 99, way before dbk/ksw grabbed him up. I don't know where this whole "dbk schooled him" shit came from. Sounds like somebody is a little jealous

looks like somebody was creeping for wall spots.. I guess this mean the spot is blown.

Caspa is killing Baltimore, and that dude was in trains yards doing panels in 99, way before dbk/ksw grabbed him up. I don't know where this whole "dbk schooled him" shit came from. Sounds like somebody is a little jealous

truth.....

Yep, he's got a point there. Many a night was spent with Caspa in the yards, and on his own accord also.

I KNOW that vandel is photoshopped....i hope you didnt fall for it. caspa definetly does his thing,but ya guys should probly just drop it.no disrespect to either of you

what the hell are you talking about i flicked it.and its on eatern ave in canton:confused: