baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck you EMOH and the shit talking was directed at me mainly and I never had beef with your bitch ass friend whomever it is, but why dont you just tell everyone who it is...sorry forgot your a bunch of bitches...guess Im gonna have to rack up on some more chrome black and white for when i come in town...just more heads to add to the shit list...good times

fuck you EMOH and the shit talking was directed at me mainly and I never had beef with your bitch ass friend whomever it is, but why dont you just tell everyone who it is...sorry forgot your a bunch of bitches...guess Im gonna have to rack up on some more chrome black and white for when i come in town...just more heads to add to the shit list...good times

So I should have been beefing with you when I had beef with your boy Bonk? Ok, beef with me then.

nigga you aint even a pussy your the leaves in the summers eve cleaning the pussy...and emoh you didnt beef with bonk he just capped all your shit...fronting like your hard...biting laws crew get the fuck out of here...you two are one in the same some bitch ass back stabbers that talk mad shit and never had a rep in BMORE...talking shit behind screen names until you are caught and then front like you have some status...

nigga you aint even a pussy your the leaves in the summers eve cleaning the pussy...and emoh you didnt beef with bonk he just capped all your shit...fronting like your hard...biting laws crew get the fuck out of here...you two are one in the same some bitch ass back stabbers that talk mad shit and never had a rep in BMORE...talking shit behind screen names until you are caught and then front like you have some status...

Ha. You printed out pictures of FX pieces and brought them to the wall with you, just to copy their shit. Remember that? Because I do, I was there. Didnt you get run out of both Baltimore and DC?

I'm done trying to be cool with you. I'm not going to worry about your opinion, you dont even live here.

"Until you are caught and then front like you have some status" What does that even mean?

And how exactly do you "catch" someone who gives out his # to all those who talk shit. You, the fake Arin, all the ATBs, Cave, SPC. All of you had my # and none of yall manned up. All yall did was talk shit and fake like you were down to handle it.

Also, do you even know what your rep in Bmore is? You're a fucking joke. Your rep in DC, any idea? A fucking joke.

(#487)

pullin cards

Rookie

Re: baltimore - Today, 12:51 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So NSF is just going for the biggest crew award? Alot of those pieces are really bad

Damn at least some kids on here they let you know Who they are when they talk shit.....Now this is either Emoh or someone in his crib using his computer....either way.......Fuck you for being ball-less and hiding behind a screen name........Arek Ba NSF PA DST...........

this aint Emoh ok killer. i was joking about nsf but if you are going to freak out then oh well. i wasnt even going to check this thread again but its a good thing i did. good ol baltimore, more shit talkin then painting.

i have no beef with you, but here is my email if you think otherwise

railbox911@hotmail.com

tale you aint fighting shit....you talk all this shit about fighting but who the fuck have you fought...noone...the tuff talk is bullshit...and talk about dissing and being a pussy...you capped my shit with a 12oz screen name when Im not even around....your a fucking bitch made toy trash talking fake ass nigga...

Just cuz you say it Kaos don't make it so. When you gonna learn that?

And yeah, I capped your shit CUZ you werent around, if you were around I would have beat your ass instead...fool. Besides, now we are even, remember 98? Idiot. I understand you live in TX. So you're not in a position to handle any of this, right now. But you have already said countless times that you will be back in town at some point. Why not save the talk and let me know when you're going to be around and I'll teach you something about reality? I'll make a trip just for you.

SOAKER- keep talking shit dude. I dont care. You're washed up and bitter about it. Any influence I take, I take from SCAR. Whom I am crew with. LAWS crew is dope but my shit was never just a bunch of cut up lines. Think what you want though.

SOUTH WEST- I know you're friends with alot of my friends, but stay out of it. I dont come on here knocking your shit, even though I dont like it either.

White boys saying nigga. Gotta love it.

You're mad, and I understand why. You've been writing for 14 years and no one gives a shit about you. You're in your thirties and are still worthless, so you figured you would start as much drama as fast as possible, so that people would start talking about you. They would be talking shit of course, but at least they'd be talking about you. But hey, after a decade and a half of being an unheard of, no name joke, I guess any recognition is good recognition.

You may notice some bannings have occurred. this time they are temporary but should serve as a bit of a reminder that shit talking and the like should be kept to real life. If things continue the bannings will become permanent. If you have issues PM and we can discuss it like gentlemen.

on another note;

WHEN DOES THE NEW WIRE START?