baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So NSF is just going for the biggest crew award? Alot of those pieces are really bad

and everyone of those dudes will gladly kick you in the mouth. thanks for talking about us....it dont matter...bad talk or good talk, our name is still comin out your mouth....or maybe in it if thats what you want.

(#487)

pullin cards

Rookie

Re: baltimore - Today, 12:51 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So NSF is just going for the biggest crew award? Alot of those pieces are really bad

Damn at least some kids on here they let you know Who they are when they talk shit.....Now this is either Emoh or someone in his crib using his computer....either way.......Fuck you for being ball-less and hiding behind a screen name........Arek Ba NSF PA DST...........

(#487)

pullin cards

Rookie

Re: baltimore - Today, 12:51 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn at least some kids on here they let you know Who they are when they talk shit.....Now this is either Emoh or someone in his crib using his computer....either way.......Fuck you for being ball-less and hiding behind a screen name........Arek Ba NSF PA DST...........

Ok. Now that the shit has hit the fan I am going to address this.

I AM NOT "pullin cards". I do however, know who it is. I won't front, I am friends with him and I even let him post on my computer from time to time, however never under my name. I have had this name for 6 years and have had plenty of beef, I don't need a fake name to talk my shit.

Before now, his shit talking was aimed and SPC and people that he had beef with in the past, so I left it alone. I don't approve of anonymous shit talking but it was none of my business.

Now as far as the NSF comment, I have no clue as to why he did it. I told him I would keep his identity a secret but I will not have my name dragged through the mud because of shit that he talked.

For those who are pissed off, I'm not going to blow his shit up on this board, but you can PM me and I will give you his email or something. Then you can handle it with him. LEAVE ME OUT OF IT.

So Arek, I can understand why you were pissed, but get the whole story before you call me out and say "either way fuck you". Lets not have that happen again. I'm friends with plenty of NSF people, so to be automatically accused pisses me off. You and or SEK can take it up with him, and leave me out of it. When I had beef with people you knew I never came at you with it, so give me the same respect.