baltimore

b/d

SPC why the fuck would you be so fucking lame to put stickers over me saying "go hard or go home" bahaha going to kinkos and dropping ten dollars on STICKERS is not going hard. pick up a can of paint you toy. if you need attention that bad call your mom. bring it correct or dont bring it at all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SPC why the fuck would you be so fucking lame to put stickers over me saying "go hard or go home" bahaha going to kinkos and dropping ten dollars on STICKERS is not going hard. pick up a can of paint you toy. if you need attention that bad call your mom. bring it correct or dont bring it at all.

that funny considering the last time I saw you you were saying "we dont want any problems.c'mon dude we dont wanna fight."...fuckin bitch

you are the biggest toy around chump.and you are the one paying another writer to make your stickers clown.cuz you suck too bad to even make any yourself.

you always get your stories mixed up. didnt seth correct you on that story a month ago... you n seth got into it and i asked what it was about, then a sexy ass undercover broad broke it up. why would you ever step to me anyway? oh yeah and get you facts straight i been printing my own stickers. im never in brooklyn so those ones you dogged were years old.

is it just me or does that spc throw look a little old. notice how faded the bottom of the p and c are.. and bloks told me that shit been there..

please dont tell me u went there and just changed the year....

god that is pathedic..

what pathetic is how you stay on my nuts chump.and bloks hasnt even been there.

whats even more pathetic is how homeboy spit in your face and you did nothing like a bitch that you are.cant wait to see you faggot