baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesus fucking christ i thought this was the graffiti form not the peety 10 year old bitch form...shut the fuck up....and the thing under neith of me was a wack ass undone character that had a tag threw the middle...why dont yall stop criticizen and start fucking painting your god damn selfs...bunch of old ass men that sit around on the internet all day and talk shit and hate on everyone...just remmember yall werent as good as you are now...i used to look up to all you cats but now im starting to realize your a bunch of fucking peety dicks that talk shit on anyone and everyone.....at least im out her putting in work and writing my name and im not as bad as 90% of the young and new heads that are just starting to paint or that have been painting for a couple years now...bump the old heads that i can actaully still look up to

kid last time i checked ive never said shit about you til now. i paint plenty so dont you worry about me. and i never said i was the hot shit. your new to trains and it dont look to hot to post a freight you painted with shit all hanging out under you. if your gonna go over some dissed or ultra wack shit try and cover it all up. im talking about your approach not your piece. so chill the fuck out kid.you are one of the better new kids painting these days. its just looks bad to leave shit all hanging out under you.

• Like 1

easiest remedy to all of the toy nonsense is simply don't post your own shit. if someone sees your shit, likes it, flicks it, and decides to post it then fuck yea to you, but don't post picks of graff everyone knows is bad and then bitch when people hate on you. everyone knows you're just starting, but you're putting your practice shit out in the open and bitching about people criticizing you, respect is earned and you're making a pretty strong case for no one to ever give you any.