baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo "samsung" I got your message,, Was just checking. My crazy brother said yall was chillen the other day by chance at that bar over east. hollar at me though,,Im curious how that went,haha. That fool is on some crazier shit then me,,,good peoples though. Im around,,get at me. and Caspa,,you know who this is,,was trying to talk to you about some shit anyway,,nothing to do with what you may think it does. thnx for the kite though. We'll take it off here though,,Im sure I can get your number..or hit me up with a message. but any way,,big up dbk,ksw,pa,ime,dst,kos, errrbody,fuckit.

damb,,,,thats how yall feel,,,I guess you just cant live a real fucking life if you used to write graff,,,,cant wait to get back out there though,,,bigger things going on and you gonna try and clown me,,,on what grounds. Anybody bringing anything new to the table should be welcomed,,,the syringes were fun,,,but I guess not good enough for you,,,I'll try harder next time to earn your acceptence,,,and maybe one day I will even be a real baltimore head like you, I got my fingers crossed