baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah i saw it yesterday its like half buffed it looks lik they ran out of paint.. the city always does that half buff shit though or leave a little square dso you can still see your shit... i donno whats up.

you seen the city workers... i seen one dude sittin on the bumper of the "buff truck" doin a word search book for hours one day. i wish i could get that city money and get my crossword game up.

The best one ive seen is them buffing the joce caspa cirus and vandal hands the first time it was done across that beam over the water in the harbor... they were standing in this tiny ass boat rocking back and fourth, they tryed to buff it orange and it didnt work, then they buffed it black, i thought they were gonna fall into that murky ass water..

The best one ive seen is them buffing the joce caspa cirus and vandal hands the first time it was done across that beam over the water in the harbor... they were standing in this tiny ass boat rocking back and fourth, they tryed to buff it orange and it didnt work, then they buffed it black, i thought they were gonna fall into that murky ass water..

lol i wish i seen that... i heard about it... thats gotta be a bitch.

you seen the city workers... i seen one dude sittin on the bumper of the "buff truck" doin a word search book for hours one day. i wish i could get that city money and get my crossword game up.

They do that in every city, If they clean all the graffiti up someone is out a job...