my tongue is furry...

BISHOP

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Operandi

captain what the hell are you talking about???........, i guess its easy to wake up to blowjobs, which member of kos is it this morning?

im gonna break it down to you how a REAL crew works. you talk shit to yors and drop the crew name, your talking shit to the crew. and get this, KOS doesn't fucking play. there is a long list of busters who have been served. wanna be on the list? keep runnin your yap. and thats the end of this shit!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

im gonna break it down to you how a REAL crew works. you talk shit to yors and drop the crew name, your talking shit to the crew. and get this, KOS doesn't fucking play. there is a long list of busters who have been served. wanna be on the list? keep runnin your yap. and thats the end of this shit!

Guest ChooBakka

how come no one mentioned C3PO hes reppin NC hardcore. that Amen cat knows what time it is when C3PO hits the room.

by the way scar is on the right panel of that acuse freight... and everybody on here talking shit about stuff that doesnt even matter go out and do something and get off the fucking computer..i mean you people are on this fucking website 3 or 4 times a day..people don't give a fuck what your opinion is. you think writers care what you fucking herbs think about something? go out and get some shit done instead becoming art critics,,go critique your own work...

Originally posted by blahblahblah

it's just so funny...i've been to that area a few times and i saw 2 writers up...2....and all these people talking so much shit.

first off,

there is a long list of spots in north carolina that are hidden from public view.

second,

there isnt really a big audience, unless you start heading out toward the college areas, so why crush at all? i could vouch, first hand, for two different cities, that work is being put in, but with attention to medium.

+ you have to factor in all the of the generalized art school activty and other forms of vandalism that doesnt involve in a name (i.e. billboard cover-ups, paint ballons, etc., etc..)

i dunno, im not trying to be a dick or anything and tell you how this and that is, cause i know. its not very open, the bombing just isnt there. sure highways could be killed and maybe that would gain attention, but what exactly is it worth? to me, not that much. not here.

http://www.sargon-dro.com/news_images/first%20in%20flight.jpg'>

Archived