my tongue is furry...

BISHOP

Re: A response to your useless life

Originally posted by Operandi

Hmmmm??..... , you know its funny when you see people who try to compensate for there lifestyles, you have your cock fed baby rich fuckers who use mommy and daddys platinum plus card to get there paint, and then you have those who scrape to get by and still have more creativity at hand than white collar stocks and bonds could even imagine . i think its funny how some nameless north kak "writers" think that they run shit to the highest degree, heres a little inside for you " YOU DONT MEAN SHIT" think about it out of the millions of people who pay attention to graffiti, theres about a hundred names that are common , guess what yours isnt one of them , so for you to sit here and talk shit???.well ......its pointless, .....and i hate to say names , but Mr "now im choking on a fat terd" you are such a dick , who do you think your educating??.....not anybody around here you may have your little group of friends who like to do your little tags in the bathroom at kings..oh yeah ive seen it, and i know that your little group your all so desperate for the attention seeing how being raised as a blu blood and all may have left you lonely at times , but negative attention isnt going to make you any more popular , so here is a little advise for all the skin headed,fake you out, praying, and the up yours' of the world pipe the fuck down because nobody is listening.......................and now you critisize

DEAR HERBY,

CAN YOU REPEAT YOURSELF PLEASE? YOU WERE SLOBBERING ALL OVER THE MIC.

TRULY,

YORS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what evade started, i read the posts , i dont think he started it , its okay that your all jealous your supposed to be jealous of the people that are better than you,,,,hey yors.....why do you call people chumpwall, while in raliegh we see your little name all over legals????...............

Guest Good Morning Captain

yors???.i know his name his phone number , but unlike some of his crew i have not had the chance to stick my head up his ass

Look around, your all up in his ass right now. Teddy got a case of chin nuts. Im off to a power brunch with the fellas from the social club.

yeah he said acuses looked like scar.......... well you would have to be blind to not notice that shit......and then the shitstorm...its ok that acuses isnt original, nobody said it wasnt good, evade used to looke like emit,,, everybody bites someone , , preachers are always biting on jesus , you think he cares?

seven i dont know who you are , but your starting to be a whiny bitch , why do youcare so much he he gets his letters from , everybody has to get ideas from somebody , if i knew what you wrote i could probably give you a list of people your shit looks like....

im defending someones reputation , you on the other hand are trying to justify why its okay for you to say the things your saying,...i mean all you guys do is hate, you talk about scrub spots when all you guys do are legals, and when one of you does get caught , you move every graffiti related object out of your house b/c your afraid, mess with the bull and you get the horns, theres way to much hypocracy involvd

..i mean all you guys do is hate, you talk about scrub spots when all you guys do are legals, and when one of you does get caught , you move every graffiti related object out of your house b/c your afraid, mess with the bull and you get the horns, theres way to much hypocracy involvd

it's time you leave your email and stand up behind your words like a man or get fucked like a schoolboy once i find out who you are.

yors?????, who the fuck do you think you are???.....you can have pride or whatever but when you start making threats is when shit gets out of hand, and you should know who i am , im not the one talking shit motherfucker but you better check yourself and your little comments to me, , and the most fucked up part about it all is i used to stick up for your lame ass,.....but you just started talking shit youand iron man its been constant shit talk for 2 yrs, and now its old , , but whatever dude you want to make threats about "beating me down" make threats until your fucking blue in the face , i could give a fuck,.....thats it i have nothing else to say right now.............this is already fucked as fuck so fuck it

yeah he said acuses looked like scar.......... well you would have to be blind to not notice that shit......and then the shitstorm...its ok that acuses isnt original, nobody said it wasnt good, evade used to looke like emit,,, everybody bites someone , , preachers are always biting on jesus , you think he cares?

yeah fuckhead, i am the first one that said evades needs to quit talking shit, so don't pull yors into it, he never even said shit. so quit talking shit and lets find out who you are bigboy.

love vets.nsm

god this thread has gone to far, i thought all the shit talking was resolved,then i come on here and there is another whole page, whatever, i hate talking shit, but i am tierd of people hidding behind screen names when you talk shit, i you yer gonna talk it back it up motherfuckers. whatever, so what if no one knows who i am in the big ole graffiti world, if that is why you are painting then i feel really bad for you. i paint cause it's fun and it is a realease, and it is a way to hang out with other heads. so fuck you and your fame seeking army of assholes.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you!:cool:

yors?????, who the fuck do you think you are???.....you can have pride or whatever but when you start making threats is when shit gets out of hand, and you should know who i am , im not the one talking shit motherfucker but you better check yourself and your little comments to me, , and the most fucked up part about it all is i used to stick up for your lame ass,.....but you just started talking shit youand iron man its been constant shit talk for 2 yrs, and now its old , , but whatever dude you want to make threats about "beating me down" make threats until your fucking blue in the face , i could give a fuck,.....thats it i have nothing else to say right now.............this is already fucked as fuck so fuck it

oh suck it up you melodramatic shit. i didn't go picking any fights here. YOU AND EVADE did. if you whiny no-named, never-having-crushed-nothin-but-a-coke-can toys would quit your online whinefest and instead of jocking the shit out of me by thinking that you know the first thing about me and mine, went out and ACTUALLY MADE a name for yourself by PAINTING, maybe you'd see for yourself, THAT YOU WOULDN'T GIVE A DAMN about some bitter herbs either.

i wish that ONE of you herbs would have a sliver of graffiti to take out.

i think evade and yors need to go fly kites together and work out there kinky love problems

i think jat needs to eat as many bean burritos as he can so he can have a farting contest with tempt

i think amen needs to get his gold fronts removed and start taking care of his kids

sori needs to stop acting black

vets you need to stop getting laid so much or your wee wee will burn like a hot piece of ham in a frying pan with no butter

utensil...you just bite more than mike tyson at a ear eating contest:dazed:

yeah ...my 2 cents

Archived