Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BISHOP

my tongue is furry...

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

JAT is the hardest working writter in the area, his trains get spotted up and down the east coast, his name is associated with quality work. Its all there. He doesnt need to draw attention to himself on the internet or otherwise.

Yet he posts his own stuff and speaks about himself in third person...and hardest working my ass...just because he does two or three freights a week, now that it's gettin warm again doesn't mean he's doing shit...just cause he keeps us all posted by sending his newest freights by email so someone will post it for him...I'm not dissing his work or anything like that, it took him 12 years to get to where you start saying he's "hard working" all of a sudden...I know the kid, he ain't doing that much...but it's good to see someone besides Syke is keepin up w/him so well to know what he's doing with himself...Like I said, I know the kid and all his little 12 oz. fame tactics.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

circus freak

evade...... the one that has been gettin so much shit everyone and yet pushes more than anyone that i know! nice post.

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

just to make things clear

there's no doubt that jat's style is nice and that he does paint but i dont' wanna hear defensive little buddies that don't even come around here...as much fun as this is supposed to be, i'm not gonna let people get away with ignorant claims.

dude why are you bittchin on everyone. who gives a shit if jat post his own flicks on 12oz. when other “big writers” post there own shit i don't see you bittchin. you and your attitude can fuck off. plus acuses style never has and still does not look anything like scar's style. please man, stop.:cool:

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by MousePadOner

I know the kid and all his little 12 oz. fame tactics.

Dont go the route of the jealous hyprocrite. Your the one with the website and you also used to post all your stuff on here also.

I guess I am if I would spend 2 months in 30 something degree weather, putting together 5 stories of scaffolding everyday by myself on a 45' by 120' wall and getting paid less than 200 dollars just for the whole job just for the education and love of painting and trying to help a new business.......and not to mention getting two legal walls for all the writers in NC....)

by the way, maybe you need to spend two months learning how to do a good throwup, if this is who i think it is, grow up kid, oh yeah and me a rich kid, please!:rolleyes:

hmmmm...north carolina....we are all so nasty...sorta sad...

for me im glad that jat posts his stuff..and others..because no one really "puts in work" from what i can tell...i could be wrong only one person did over 2oo freights last year....and that seems to be mostly what we are all about...every one else kicked it in the a little over a hundred area...which is awesome..cause thats no small task..a hundred peices is a lot..

i myself probaly just barely broke 100.

we are for the most part all weekend day spot dudes...of course we have our night to...but we are all no badass writers..although on the internet we sure can make a fuss..

shit i dont know what im trying to say.....

respect each other...we all do this for our own reasons....and that should be enough...

and shit there realy isnt a whole lot of us...yet for the most part we are in this weird opposition.

oh well....i hope this doesnt turn into the whole state mad..i had thought that had faded away...i mean we dont have to paint together but we certainly dont have to hate each other either.

peace!

welcome everyone to the show called "drama of the dirty south." a spectacular show and our main star will be evadeson (MousePadOner).......

i read once on 12 oz that arguein on the internet is like the special olympics... even if you win, you are still retarded.... i thank oh kind sir for poovin that point yet once again.... dont worry buddie i will dedicate my next post to you.........hahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol:

no one here fucking knows what anyone else puts in work wise unless you are with that person 24/7. How can you one person paints 2 or 3 trains a week and be sure of it? Stop fucking running your mouth about shit that you have no idea about. The only way you would know is if you were with them constantly. There are plenty of people who are putting in a decent amount of work. And i must say, i agree with Good Morning Captain- cause you yourself did used to post many of your own shitty freights and emit wanna be styles.

thanks.

Guest YinzerXpress

tha cense piece is dope, who else is on that car?????

I guess this is your little frat party, having all your friends over to tell everyone how great a quarterback you are....but look guys I'm not convinced......Jat its wonderful you have this website to stay up.....Yors I don't know what everyone on 12oz would do if you got a girlfriend, Vets I don't know you and you don't know me, so until you do I would stop jumping on the bandwagon, Amen....lets just say you not been coming a long way but if you come down to NC again I'll show you some stuff ok.....as for whom ever I would love to do it the right way and battle..... for fun or whatever...... Jat I've try to give you some opportunites to do more than freights and you slept on it. Yors I offered you a chance too........So I don't want to even hear this jealous hipocrite stuff ya'll can paint but you are't quite there yet ......I'm gonna leave this thread alone and extend anyone to voice they're opinions through email.......evadeson@yahoo.com

you really shouldnt point fingers until you have your facts straight.

there is a small numbers of individuals that are doing there thing in their respective cities, not just sticking to the freights but doing it all, even though the prospect of any bit of reconigition is slim.

fuck your legal walls.

if anything, they are going to soften the punch that writing brings in this state. once accepted, it is no longer effective in producing the effect that should come with it, a feeling of frustation.

and sure, ive painted at legal walls before and continue to paint with kids that do these walls, but its like walking backwards, your never going to get anywhere doing so..............................

Guest THEMEDIC

hahahahahahaha, punch that writers bring in nc...maybe if anyone did any....yors needs a girlfriend...thats too funny

I guess this is your little frat party, having all your friends over to tell everyone how great a quarterback you are....but look guys I'm not convinced......Jat its wonderful you have this website to stay up.....Yors I don't know what everyone on 12oz would do if you got a girlfriend, Vets I don't know you and you don't know me, so until you do I would stop jumping on the bandwagon, Amen....lets just say you not been coming a long way but if you come down to NC again I'll show you some stuff ok.....as for whom ever I would love to do it the right way and battle..... for fun or whatever...... Jat I've try to give you some opportunites to do more than freights and you slept on it. Yors I offered you a chance too........So I don't want to even hear this jealous hipocrite stuff ya'll can paint but you are't quite there yet ......I'm gonna leave this thread alone and extend anyone to voice they're opinions through email.......evadeson@yahoo.com

you're really on some herby, high nosed, pseudo art trip in which you're actually convinced that graffiti is art and you're the biggest artist of them all. grow up, bro, you're doing you're own thing and that's all dandy but YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD AT WHAT YOU SING AND HARP about. if you'd quit whining about cheap fame, when you hypocritically went through your own self-promotion phase months ago, you wouldn't be so "hated on", dillbrain. shut up, shut up, shut up! you're crying left and right because you got forgotten about in a couple posts.

so quit wondering where my dick is at night, herby. i haven't done anything but pulled the curtain up on your anonymous soap stand.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by catchthisrye

hmmmm...north carolina....we are all so nasty...sorta sad...

for me im glad that jat posts his stuff..and others..because no one really "puts in work" from what i can tell...i could be wrong only one person did over 2oo freights last year....and that seems to be mostly what we are all about...every one else kicked it in the a little over a hundred area...which is awesome..cause thats no small task..a hundred peices is a lot..

we are for the most part all weekend day spot dudes...of course we have our night to...but we are all no badass writers..although on the internet we sure can make a fuss..

shit i dont know what im trying to say.....

respect each other...we all do this for our own reasons....and that should be enough...

and shit there realy isnt a whole lot of us...yet for the most part we are in this weird opposition.

oh well....i hope this doesnt turn into the whole state mad..i had thought that had faded away...i mean we dont have to paint together but we certainly dont have to hate each other either.

peace!

in my worthless opinion, this guy knows what he's talking about

Originally posted by catchthisrye

hmmmm...which is awesome..cause thats no small task..a hundred peices is a lot..

we are for the most part all weekend day spot dudes...of course we have our night to...

peace!

im not witty bout broke his ankle at the yard today:D

Guest 0three

hate 12oz drama...like 12oz flix...jat a couple more weeks and ill have your pack...

ok that is it..... it was funny at first but this kid evade is bringin nothin but drama to this... it is pointless.... so let the kid think what he wants and enjoy his little world... i dont know what i did to get him started but it is no sweat off my back... maybe it is true what they say about ignorance is bliss... that is only something he can answer... no stress, just a couple of giggles and now we move on; forgetting that this kid ever existed... evade: why you want to start the beef; i have no idea.... do your thing and we will do ours... so enjoy your little world and i will enjoy mine... all this is doin is restarting a bad rep for our area once again.... as for the comment in which i said some shit about iron; i am sorry; i was told it was you and we were wrong... so you get my formal appologie........piece

http://freephoto-i.net/users/tempt2ase/dirty.jpg'>

I don't know why all ya'll boys want to fus and fight with me, I was just makin' a laugh outa ya'll.........It's just funny that ya'll post each others flix, just so your buddie down the road who's already seen em' 100 times, can say in front of tha' rest of the world, "dang that sure looks perty".....now I don't know why ya'll boys are gonna tell me how much ya like my stuff when we're sittin' around havin' a good ol' time, and then when I say something that monkey wrenches ya.....ya get all mad....Like I told ya beforeI was bein' funny....not quite as funny as some of you college boys.....but hey fuhket dewd. sorry ya'll don't look at as art....I guess thats why we don't get along.....never did hide the fact I was evade.....ya'll knew iet' ya just had ta do a lil' subtrac-tin' I mean I know its hard cause ya'll got so many different names you use to seem like your ten people an' all.....make it seem like abunch of random people agree with ya'll, but hey this is ya'lls "lil world" now I'm not yer' friends and thats for good reason....ya'll are cutthroat, talk all kinds of shit behind each others back....and you talk about the " bad rep" well I ask you this what are ya'll truly doing to represent the place yer' in? nothin' so theres no bruised reputation....I only wish ya'll had something else in your lives...

Guest Good Morning Captain

It reeks of jealousy in here.