my tongue is furry...

BISHOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this is your little frat party, having all your friends over to tell everyone how great a quarterback you are....but look guys I'm not convinced......Jat its wonderful you have this website to stay up.....Yors I don't know what everyone on 12oz would do if you got a girlfriend, Vets I don't know you and you don't know me, so until you do I would stop jumping on the bandwagon, Amen....lets just say you not been coming a long way but if you come down to NC again I'll show you some stuff ok.....as for whom ever I would love to do it the right way and battle..... for fun or whatever...... Jat I've try to give you some opportunites to do more than freights and you slept on it. Yors I offered you a chance too........So I don't want to even hear this jealous hipocrite stuff ya'll can paint but you are't quite there yet ......I'm gonna leave this thread alone and extend anyone to voice they're opinions through email.......evadeson@yahoo.com

you really shouldnt point fingers until you have your facts straight.

there is a small numbers of individuals that are doing there thing in their respective cities, not just sticking to the freights but doing it all, even though the prospect of any bit of reconigition is slim.

fuck your legal walls.

if anything, they are going to soften the punch that writing brings in this state. once accepted, it is no longer effective in producing the effect that should come with it, a feeling of frustation.

and sure, ive painted at legal walls before and continue to paint with kids that do these walls, but its like walking backwards, your never going to get anywhere doing so..............................

Guest THEMEDIC

hahahahahahaha, punch that writers bring in nc...maybe if anyone did any....yors needs a girlfriend...thats too funny

Originally posted by MousePadOner

I guess this is your little frat party, having all your friends over to tell everyone how great a quarterback you are....but look guys I'm not convinced......Jat its wonderful you have this website to stay up.....Yors I don't know what everyone on 12oz would do if you got a girlfriend, Vets I don't know you and you don't know me, so until you do I would stop jumping on the bandwagon, Amen....lets just say you not been coming a long way but if you come down to NC again I'll show you some stuff ok.....as for whom ever I would love to do it the right way and battle..... for fun or whatever...... Jat I've try to give you some opportunites to do more than freights and you slept on it. Yors I offered you a chance too........So I don't want to even hear this jealous hipocrite stuff ya'll can paint but you are't quite there yet ......I'm gonna leave this thread alone and extend anyone to voice they're opinions through email.......evadeson@yahoo.com

you're really on some herby, high nosed, pseudo art trip in which you're actually convinced that graffiti is art and you're the biggest artist of them all. grow up, bro, you're doing you're own thing and that's all dandy but YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD AT WHAT YOU SING AND HARP about. if you'd quit whining about cheap fame, when you hypocritically went through your own self-promotion phase months ago, you wouldn't be so "hated on", dillbrain. shut up, shut up, shut up! you're crying left and right because you got forgotten about in a couple posts.

so quit wondering where my dick is at night, herby. i haven't done anything but pulled the curtain up on your anonymous soap stand.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by catchthisrye

hmmmm...north carolina....we are all so nasty...sorta sad...

for me im glad that jat posts his stuff..and others..because no one really "puts in work" from what i can tell...i could be wrong only one person did over 2oo freights last year....and that seems to be mostly what we are all about...every one else kicked it in the a little over a hundred area...which is awesome..cause thats no small task..a hundred peices is a lot..

i myself probaly just barely broke 100.

we are for the most part all weekend day spot dudes...of course we have our night to...but we are all no badass writers..although on the internet we sure can make a fuss..

shit i dont know what im trying to say.....

respect each other...we all do this for our own reasons....and that should be enough...

and shit there realy isnt a whole lot of us...yet for the most part we are in this weird opposition.

oh well....i hope this doesnt turn into the whole state mad..i had thought that had faded away...i mean we dont have to paint together but we certainly dont have to hate each other either.

peace!

in my worthless opinion, this guy knows what he's talking about

Originally posted by catchthisrye

hmmmm...which is awesome..cause thats no small task..a hundred peices is a lot..

i myself probaly just barely broke 100.

we are for the most part all weekend day spot dudes...of course we have our night to...

peace!

im not witty bout broke his ankle at the yard today:D

ok that is it..... it was funny at first but this kid evade is bringin nothin but drama to this... it is pointless.... so let the kid think what he wants and enjoy his little world... i dont know what i did to get him started but it is no sweat off my back... maybe it is true what they say about ignorance is bliss... that is only something he can answer... no stress, just a couple of giggles and now we move on; forgetting that this kid ever existed... evade: why you want to start the beef; i have no idea.... do your thing and we will do ours... so enjoy your little world and i will enjoy mine... all this is doin is restarting a bad rep for our area once again.... as for the comment in which i said some shit about iron; i am sorry; i was told it was you and we were wrong... so you get my formal appologie........piece

http://freephoto-i.net/users/tempt2ase/dirty.jpg'>

I don't know why all ya'll boys want to fus and fight with me, I was just makin' a laugh outa ya'll.........It's just funny that ya'll post each others flix, just so your buddie down the road who's already seen em' 100 times, can say in front of tha' rest of the world, "dang that sure looks perty".....now I don't know why ya'll boys are gonna tell me how much ya like my stuff when we're sittin' around havin' a good ol' time, and then when I say something that monkey wrenches ya.....ya get all mad....Like I told ya beforeI was bein' funny....not quite as funny as some of you college boys.....but hey fuhket dewd. sorry ya'll don't look at as art....I guess thats why we don't get along.....never did hide the fact I was evade.....ya'll knew iet' ya just had ta do a lil' subtrac-tin' I mean I know its hard cause ya'll got so many different names you use to seem like your ten people an' all.....make it seem like abunch of random people agree with ya'll, but hey this is ya'lls "lil world" now I'm not yer' friends and thats for good reason....ya'll are cutthroat, talk all kinds of shit behind each others back....and you talk about the " bad rep" well I ask you this what are ya'll truly doing to represent the place yer' in? nothin' so theres no bruised reputation....I only wish ya'll had something else in your lives...

ya know after work, usualy every day i got the same routine, i wash my ass, smoke a buzz, and hop on ol' 12 oz to gander the pages, and last couple of days i make a point to catch up on my new favorite soap,"G-boro Hospital" but lately the show has been getting kina repetitive, all this whiney whiney ol back-N-forth, so i think the best thing for yall to do is just go out and fuck up greensboro, dont hold back just straight wreck shit!! then and only then will i pick a side.

ok last post......for real......it was meant as a joke.......I shittalk with the kids around here, for shits and giggles.....thats all.....I paint for the art and humor......to enjoy myself.....its freespeach.....I live around some of you, and you can find if you had to, so its not on some chicken shit internet beef.....for fun......So i apoligize if anyone let this get to them.......fuck the drama we ain't all doing the same thing.....so we will agree to disagree......

A response to your useless life

Hmmmm??..... , you know its funny when you see people who try to compensate for there lifestyles, you have your cock fed baby rich fuckers who use mommy and daddys platinum plus card to get there paint, and then you have those who scrape to get by and still have more creativity at hand than white collar stocks and bonds could even imagine . i think its funny how some nameless north kak "writers" think that they run shit to the highest degree, heres a little inside for you " YOU DONT MEAN SHIT" think about it out of the millions of people who pay attention to graffiti, theres about a hundred names that are common , guess what yours isnt one of them , so for you to sit here and talk shit???.well ......its pointless, .....and i hate to say names , but Mr "now im choking on a fat terd" you are such a dick , who do you think your educating??.....not anybody around here you may have your little group of friends who like to do your little tags in the bathroom at kings..oh yeah ive seen it, and i know that your little group your all so desperate for the attention seeing how being raised as a blu blood and all may have left you lonely at times , but negative attention isnt going to make you any more popular , so here is a little advise for all the skin headed,fake you out, praying, and the up yours' of the world pipe the fuck down because nobody is listening.......................and now you critisize

Guest Good Morning Captain

Ive got more money and more talent than all of you. Im also alot more handsome. Its such a great start to the day to wake up in the morning to a blow job.:spent:

Guest Good Morning Captain

When you have alot of money, fame, knowledge (my college education), and look as handsome as me some people get alittle jealous. Its so hard being me.

yeah you know im only posting on this shit because of others shit talking, everybody wants to fucking critisize evade but not there own friends, its just not fair , and since everybodys ganging up on him , they deserve a taste , and amen , oops captain , i know you think your funny ..but we all know what you truly are , and senor 7 i have no clue who you are , but low life , and now ou choke , and all the other fuckers, can eat a dick up , b/c there the ones who have been hybernating for the last 3 months not evade , so when you critisize someone else , look in the mirrir at yourself first

Archived