my tongue is furry...

BISHOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MousePadOner

I wish I had a dollar for everyone who say's don't talk shit on 12oz.....then maybe I could be a rich kid too....raliegh walls look nice painted "grey"(or reas)......eddie arcade all the way......and to all the little wannabe sportcoaters......

please.....tell me you aren't even taking cheap shots at me. cheap shots that AREN'T deserved. c'mon, bro, don't give me this bullshit. especially not out of boredom. grow the fuck up or have your card pulled and then promptly flushed.

Guest Mangle

......and to all the little wannabe sportcoaters......

:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

people who have nothing to really say but contribute to the state of global warming with their hot air always talk in CAPS...

i swear its like some people were neglected as children....

"look at me"

"look at me"

your point is more effective when simply given...

Iron?..... nope.Gso chump walloner.......I guess I am if I would spend 2 months in 30 something degree weather, putting together 5 stories of scaffolding everyday by myself on a 45' by 120' wall and getting paid less than 200 dollars just for the whole job just for the education and love of painting and trying to help a new business.......and not to mention getting two legal walls for all the writers in NC....if anyone were to come to this town they would find themselves very welcome Bers 3 was in town the other day and I ragged on him the whole time for biting scar its all funny ,Jat is desperate for attention and he tried to be inconspicuos about it, which is also funny. syke well you know why your funny,Yors its all about helping you giving you something to do.. but there is nothing wrong with that, just funny. like I was intending to be I guess my wit was misinterpreted.....I'm not good at that 12oz wit....so yeah I guess I am a chump .......I don't have to justify painting though, come to greensboro and you will see for yourself ...... This isn't even my ID its tempts so I didn't write the first post about Jat, the above but since I was attacked I figured I should defend myself I only wrote something about acuse because I think it looks like scar...just my opinion I like acuses older stuff better thats all.....so don't get all your feelings hurt....guys this stuff is for fun... sorry for the novel, I just wanted to keep this bumped for you guys......get you some more fame and shit.......chumpwall, art critic (whats that all about)

respect where respect is due.there is a handful of writers (in the sate that we all know im talking about)thaty get my respect..all for dif. reasons...i can feel the heat about to get heated ... so peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....im bout to break out and do the turkey leg squabble shuffle!!!!

:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

oh good gosh**!

and oh yeah, im still waiting on my 25 cans for a dollar each son

Guest Good Morning Captain

JAT is the hardest working writter in the area, his trains get spotted up and down the east coast, his name is associated with quality work. Its all there. He doesnt need to draw attention to himself on the internet or otherwise.

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

JAT is the hardest working writter in the area, his trains get spotted up and down the east coast, his name is associated with quality work. Its all there. He doesnt need to draw attention to himself on the internet or otherwise.

Yet he posts his own stuff and speaks about himself in third person...and hardest working my ass...just because he does two or three freights a week, now that it's gettin warm again doesn't mean he's doing shit...just cause he keeps us all posted by sending his newest freights by email so someone will post it for him...I'm not dissing his work or anything like that, it took him 12 years to get to where you start saying he's "hard working" all of a sudden...I know the kid, he ain't doing that much...but it's good to see someone besides Syke is keepin up w/him so well to know what he's doing with himself...Like I said, I know the kid and all his little 12 oz. fame tactics.

circus freak

evade...... the one that has been gettin so much shit everyone and yet pushes more than anyone that i know! nice post.

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

just to make things clear

there's no doubt that jat's style is nice and that he does paint but i dont' wanna hear defensive little buddies that don't even come around here...as much fun as this is supposed to be, i'm not gonna let people get away with ignorant claims.

dude why are you bittchin on everyone. who gives a shit if jat post his own flicks on 12oz. when other “big writers” post there own shit i don't see you bittchin. you and your attitude can fuck off. plus acuses style never has and still does not look anything like scar's style. please man, stop.:cool:

Guest Good Morning Captain

I know the kid and all his little 12 oz. fame tactics.

Dont go the route of the jealous hyprocrite. Your the one with the website and you also used to post all your stuff on here also.

I guess I am if I would spend 2 months in 30 something degree weather, putting together 5 stories of scaffolding everyday by myself on a 45' by 120' wall and getting paid less than 200 dollars just for the whole job just for the education and love of painting and trying to help a new business.......and not to mention getting two legal walls for all the writers in NC....)

by the way, maybe you need to spend two months learning how to do a good throwup, if this is who i think it is, grow up kid, oh yeah and me a rich kid, please!:rolleyes:

hmmmm...north carolina....we are all so nasty...sorta sad...

for me im glad that jat posts his stuff..and others..because no one really "puts in work" from what i can tell...i could be wrong only one person did over 2oo freights last year....and that seems to be mostly what we are all about...every one else kicked it in the a little over a hundred area...which is awesome..cause thats no small task..a hundred peices is a lot..

i myself probaly just barely broke 100.

we are for the most part all weekend day spot dudes...of course we have our night to...but we are all no badass writers..although on the internet we sure can make a fuss..

shit i dont know what im trying to say.....

respect each other...we all do this for our own reasons....and that should be enough...

and shit there realy isnt a whole lot of us...yet for the most part we are in this weird opposition.

oh well....i hope this doesnt turn into the whole state mad..i had thought that had faded away...i mean we dont have to paint together but we certainly dont have to hate each other either.

peace!

welcome everyone to the show called "drama of the dirty south." a spectacular show and our main star will be evadeson (MousePadOner).......

i read once on 12 oz that arguein on the internet is like the special olympics... even if you win, you are still retarded.... i thank oh kind sir for poovin that point yet once again.... dont worry buddie i will dedicate my next post to you.........hahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol:

no one here fucking knows what anyone else puts in work wise unless you are with that person 24/7. How can you one person paints 2 or 3 trains a week and be sure of it? Stop fucking running your mouth about shit that you have no idea about. The only way you would know is if you were with them constantly. There are plenty of people who are putting in a decent amount of work. And i must say, i agree with Good Morning Captain- cause you yourself did used to post many of your own shitty freights and emit wanna be styles.

thanks.

Archived