where is THE piecebook now?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ive been away for a second...so who has the "pass around" piecebook right now? any clues? ...thats about it and junk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

Hey Bojangles, You know of a Fatso BDK? Saw some of his stuff the other day,just wondering if he was from around your area.

NOAMARMY2K2 :king: :king: :king:

Guest MR BOJANGLES

p.s. not a good photo. PLUS, this is the day from the blizzard when iris broke her ankle and i got the gallon of black for the outline/ 3-d dropped on me...back to the original question what number/person is the book on?

Guest HESHIANDET

wtf! i get all that shit for holding it by accident, and now TT is bogarting the fucker. sheesh. j/k, i don't care.

Originally posted by m1sT@k3

i still want flix of the highway spot me, anoy, and mone rocked.. :(

Yo i was driving on 90 on the east side of town about a week ago..looks like the writers in the area are busy eh? I didnt get to look to hard at all because i was driving, so i couldnt tell who was up, but you guys know what im talkin about eh? Near that yard that runs parallel the highway...?

bojangles, i want to come "home" i miss you guys.. :( :( :( :(

can i live in the closet?

or i could live in iris' closet if i cut my hair.. im still not sure what the deal with that is.

but i want to come home

--johnnyrockskioner--

Archived