sticker question (since the other forums are SLOW)

Mr. Mang

i'm making some stickers for my friend's site / zine with a small handmade printmaking block. i'm using those priority mail labels to do it.

my question: can i get into deep shit for using the post office's stuff? it only has the name on the sticker, but that'd be easily traceable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

STICKERGUY

Im not sure wether or not you would be interested in this or not, but u can have 250 Vinyl stickers made here for 20 dollars. There are a ton of benifits (i.e. rain wont damage them, they look "official" etc) and for 20 dollars its a pretty good deal... plus u can pass em out or put them up etc with out people questioning them.

thanks. i appreciate the link a lot. it sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me!

i dont thin the USPS is gonna be too fond of the gasmask sticker either. (my intent was NOT to remind everyone of the anthrax thing!)

the good thing about the stickers from the USPS is i have everything set up and ready to go, and i think the stickers look pretty nice. they have that DIY look to them. i would scan some, but my scanner is broken. fuck.

Archived