anybody clever?

Iris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iCEBERG

http://a388.g.akamai.net/7/388/1603/0001/w...d01welcome.html

im clever enough to find a place for a 1 year free subscription to Playboy magazine without having to use your credit card.

now what you do is you sign up for this, in a year sign up for another one, so forth and so on, and you have free playboys.

im posting this mainly for pistol but for whoever else wants free playboys... go crazy, i know i didnt

i dont even know how i came across it, i started closing windows to get to my desktop and there it was tucked under like a bazillion pop up ads

damn im so clever

yeah bro. i almost missed this then i'm scanning and i see my name. thanks im'a have to check it out.

how you feeling bro?

how about

bojanglesownsme

*edited you iceberg that page is slow as fuck and i'm on DSL. is that shit legit? have you already tried it and gotten 'em?

nah i havent it shouldnt be tho, itll prolly only be slow for awhile... pops right up for me...

check it out i havent ordered anything, it looks like a pretty good deal, let me know what happens...

iCEBERG shrugs

yea im straight, its gonna be like what 3 weeks till may? then i get this thing off at the end of that + physical therapy + court + whatever else i have to go through, its a cake walk compared to what ive been through up till now, so im doin good, appreceate it...

take it easy babyboy, i know im gonna

Guest willy.wonka

yeah..i was gonna say something like that,but thats gay...

why not just plain IRIS?

thats a good name.....

i like to frolic..naked in the woods...

i used to give that advice to my cousin and his girl....

better the sex life...nothing but tennis shoes on...

bright white tennis shoes...

Archived