Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
alkaline

Throw your Rolex in the air

Guest Wilt

some i like..some i dont care for...that spot is cool though...

detroit trains getting caught. its a miracle. wonder how old that custer is.

loving a couple more i can't read.

Guest The Fonz

My rolex is in the air, but not for those pieces... Golly those kids are sloppy....

Guest Dr. Doom

Worm and Irm!! Only good thing in this entire thread!!

Guest railroadjerk

you catch so much of the same stuff i do its stupid...youve got an email.

this thread should be called "the dirty chronicles".

that lewis piece made me want to puke. what happened to thin tips and good paint? wastin panel space on pieces of shit. some of those were cool, but not many. the dirty south?

That's one hell of a digital camera you got there. I like the streaks. See ya soon, dudes "please believe it!".

:P

p.s. Norcalfr8tr, out here we call blackmail flicks "files". For example, "Did you see that wack (insert name here) piece?? Man, that shit is a FILE!" We like to keep "files" so we can make fun of each other later...

come up with an original insult...jeeeezus it isnt that hard....every thread with more than one train has some nerd blubbering about their "oh so high" opinion on the matter of which tips OTHER people use. this really wouldnt bother me, cause i can just casually NOT read what yall write.....however the instance has occured soooo many times where i just glance at some random yankee's comments, only to find the exact same bickering reply that some other yankee made weeks earlier. "The thin sporadic sputtering that emerges from the stock tip you are using is quite reminiscent of my ejaculatory irregularity that seems to ail me only when it is YOUR sister that licks my scrotum."

see.

not that hard...and definately dissimilar from the rest of the jargon that you pitiful fuckers come up with...

i.e. "wastin panel spaces on pieces of shit"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this