tony hawk for mac.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im sure best buy has a copy.

apple is already struggling enough, you shouldnt pirate their software.

you guys will probably be the first to complain that some game doesnt have a mac version but yet it shit like this that hurts sales and prevents companies from making them.

Originally posted by mapo wc

im sure best buy has a copy.

apple is already struggling enough, you shouldnt pirate their software.

you guys will probably be the first to complain that some game doesnt have a mac version but yet it shit like this that hurts sales and prevents companies from making them.

why should anyone give a fuck about a major company. what have they done for you lately?

apple is hardly struggeling. besides, apple didnt make the game, so when i pirate it, apple doesnt lose out.

not to mention the fact that i just gave them $1800 for my laptop. i have no problem with collecting my own $50 rebate.

your philosophy doesnt have a leg to stand on. just admit youre stealing.

i dont really care but i hate when people put it under the guise of fairness.

apple does lose out. its been awhile since i was into video games but i remember hearing sony makes about $10 for every playstation game sold. im sure apple gets some type of cut when a game is made for their platform as well.

also your rationalization of deserving something free because of the money you spent on a laptop is ridiculous. did you buy the laptop to help apple? or did you buy it because you liked the computer? my guess is you bought it because you liked the computer. you gave them money, they give you a laptop. that was the deal. if you thought you werent getting your moneys worth, its up to you not to buy the computer.

had you sent apple inc. a check for $1800 just to be a good guy, then your rationalization would make a little sense.

also, many companies dont even make games for apple because of low sales, and its things like this which help the problem. the main reason i hear of people not buying macs is because of not enough software. well if there was more software being bought, more would be made - and more would buy macs.

how did it make you feel to think you were 'showing me up'? that you were tearing about my 'rationalization of thievery'?

hate to break it to you, but i wasnt rationalizing anything. the 'rebate' line was a joke. do you think i really give a fuck about a multi million dollar corporation?

if i dont care about the wall i write on, im sure not gonna care about the company i steal a game from. especially when my stealing it doesnt actually COST them anything.

Guest im not witty

your philosophy doesnt have a leg to stand on. just admit youre stealing.

i dont really care but i hate when people put it under the guise of fairness.

apple does lose out. its been awhile since i was into video games but i remember hearing sony makes about $10 for every playstation game sold. im sure apple gets some type of cut when a game is made for their platform as well.

also your rationalization of deserving something free because of the money you spent on a laptop is ridiculous. did you buy the laptop to help apple? or did you buy it because you liked the computer? my guess is you bought it because you liked the computer. you gave them money, they give you a laptop. that was the deal. if you thought you werent getting your moneys worth, its up to you not to buy the computer.

had you sent apple inc. a check for $1800 just to be a good guy, then your rationalization would make a little sense.

also, many companies dont even make games for apple because of low sales, and its things like this which help the problem. the main reason i hear of people not buying macs is because of not enough software. well if there was more software being bought, more would be made - and more would buy macs.

hey why dont you go make another thread wondering why people hate you. then do some coke and make a stupid bet and lose a bunch of money. then you can do some other stuff. take that poopy face

Originally posted by im not witty

hey why dont you go make another thread wondering why people hate you. then do some coke and make a stupid bet and lose a bunch of money. then you can do some other stuff. take that poopy face

at 6:30am I woke up listened to Howard Stern. then I went to the park. unfortunately Ive been smoking again lately. shit sucks.

I guess you can add that to the apparent journal you keep of what I do with my life.

would this reponse have made you happy?

"Yeah Seeks, I know all the l33t0 WaR3z Sit3z 0n Duh NeT! Fuck apple! Life would be so much better if there were no big corporations. I wish I could be a fucking caveman and just run around and pull bitches by the hair and fight people with fucking clubs, and eat raw buffalo all day. fuck all these corporations. thats why 9/11 was so great - because all those corporate fucks are gone!! yeah!! if there were no corporations things would be so much better. steal everything! anarchy rules!!"

so fucking dumb.

thats why 9/11 was so great - because all those corporate fucks are gone!! yeah

sarcasm or not dude, that just aint fuckin right. check yoself.

so, you've never had a copy of a game given to you ? you've paid for every single video game you ever played ? yeah, didn't think so. what about dubbed videos ? cds ? tapes even ? you paid for originals of everything you ever owned ?

so you claim to be a writer, what about all the money that you deprive businesses and state rail of when you get your ups fool ? buffing aint free.. how is that any different ?

aint hipocrisy a biaaaatch ?

:rolleyes:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Gnes 37

i was given a copy for free then my friend beat me at every level so i took the cd out and broke it sorry guys

ive done that also. fuck peopel beign better then you at things.

if someone gave me a copy of a game thats different. because then only one copy of the game would exist. plus its paid for and someone can do what they want with it.

I dont see how you can say that its any different. How do you know that you're the only person who got a copy from that original ? whether it's one or one hundred the principal is still the same dude.

as for the rest of what you said, i don't really understand what you're getting at..

up !

face it

your opinions aren't gonna change then next mans actions...

figure it out, your wasting your time explaining yourself, take it easy, smoke a bowl... worry about yourself basically

relax babyboy, your not gonna change the world

Originally posted by iCEBERG

face it

your opinions aren't gonna change then next mans actions...

figure it out, your wasting your time explaining yourself, take it easy, smoke a bowl... worry about yourself basically

relax babyboy, your not gonna change the world

me ???

eat it.

Archived