MOST EXPENSIVE THING YOU STOLE

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Guest sneak

erm.....i have a feelin that im gonna beat u all

my WHOLE deck set up (technics 1210s, gemini bpm500 mixer, amp, 4 speakers, cd decks, md reorder) was "liberated" (at separate times) from my old job...i put it down as damaged goods...hehe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The most expensive thing I stole...

wouldn't fit in my pants. :D

well the only big items ive stolen are cars and lots of them

but since they dont count oh well

one time i actually stole my old truck back from some kid who bought it cause he wasnt making payments, then i sold it to someone else

Originally posted by big bruno

a change machine, it took us two fucking hours and five people to break that bitch open, and when we got inside there was about 900 dollars.

oi.

me and some heads did this a few times but we never came up on much cash. they are a motherfucker to get open though

Guest railroadjerk

books, cds, outdoor chairs....the joys of partying at peoples houses you dont know. free beer and free stuff!

a few weeks ago we went to some lame ass party, and they left the keg out in the cold with no people, tapped and full of bud light. we stole the jawn and hightailed it to the van and broke. basically stealing the party is fun...

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by railroadjerk

books, cds, outdoor chairs....the joys of partying at peoples houses you dont know. free beer and free stuff!

a few weeks ago we went to some lame ass party, and they left the keg out in the cold with no people, tapped and full of bud light. we stole the jawn and hightailed it to the van and broke. basically stealing the party is fun...

Word. I'm all about stealing outdoor furniture. My friend's crib is literally hooked up with all types of benches and plastic chairs/tables. I especially like stealing the outdoor furniture that people put in their parking spaces out front of their houses to save them. My fellow row-homers know what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by big bruno

a change machine, it took us two fucking hours and five people to break that bitch open, and when we got inside there was about 900 dollars.

oi.

my question is how the fuck you got your hands on this thing without being noticed...

its a big motherfuckin machine, and they are fucking HEAVY.

so my friend says. i still think this happened in my dreams.

recently:

5-8 single prisma markers

3 paint markers

pack of calligraphy pens

few weeks ago:

24 paint markers

48 pack of prisma pencils

12 pack of prisma markers

5-8 single prisma markers

weekly:

food thickener

pop tarts

nutri-grain twists

months ago:

movie posters

mylars for the movie

so my friend says. i still think this happened in my dreams.

o.k............one time i stole a nice ass refridgerator, the ones with the ice and water despeser, from an open garage with some help from some friends...and recently stole an entire shopping cart full of paint from Fred Meyers, like 70 cans, just pushed that bitch outta the store....

Originally posted by whoami

Yo diz one time me and me homiez wentz to da mall, and we were buztin shapie tagz with sharpies we ganked from some store clerk honky, and were doin our shiz on windows seats manicans linen dem toyz, anyway so we eye deez air force 1 blue snakeskin super boot nikez..I'm like FUK YO DATS GANGSTA....so we bounce in and da clerk iz eyein uz cauz she knowz we thugz...My bro whoz pimp goiz and getz da bitches digitz...While I walk over and stuff dat shit in, my SouthPole Pantz...Den we took da bus home...and my mom asked me why I was selling them over the internet like a fucking retard for $200.00

those shoes.... are hot

i wouldnt pay no fuckin 200 dollars for them even though im sure they cost more, but air force 1's with a snakeskin check? atleast you got some sense of style, except the blue part... maybe gold or beige, depends on what color the snake skin is, those are dope

Archived