Idea: A 12oz Prophet Crew?

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

Want to post a list of who we want in the crew?Or can they can just ask us in the thread.Im gonna drop some more history about the crew in the thread.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Dude, you rock, I definetely want you in the crew.But,I fuckin hate those brittle ass no.2 pencils!I gotta put my foot down on this one.NO NO.2 PENCILS! We ARE about mechanical pencils though...

Ninjas In Pajamas O.G. Noam"I said I wanted NO green m&m's in the bowl you stupid fuck"Chomsky

yeah you scared me too, because mechanical pencils are #2, and i can't go anywhere without a mechanical pencil within 5 feet. i forgot mine at school the other day, man i was freaking out. then i shot everyone.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by InDY_500

i think it'll bring unwanted attention......

more than you know.

this is a terrible terrible idea.

Talk about bringing heat down on all of us. As if the cops didn't have enough reason already to nose around here

Idiot thread for sure

Originally posted by rubbish heap

oh, i'll admit i strolled in a couple times recently out of curiousity. and the endless amount of stupid posts, like "my mom caught me tagging... on paper... what do i do???", really had me taken aback.

<span style='color:black'>hahahahahhahhahahahha, "my mom caught me...." hahaha, classic </span>

Originally posted by rubbish heap

oh, i'll admit i strolled in a couple times recently out of curiousity. and the endless amount of stupid posts, like "my mom caught me tagging... on paper... what do i do???", really had me taken aback.

<span style='color:black'>hahahahahhahhahahahha, "my mom caught me...." hahaha, classic </span>

Archived