i got a CrAzzziE!@# idea!!!

iCEBERG

instead of replying to worthless threads with shit such as...

"this thread is worthless"

or

"im just wanting to reply for some reason"

or

"i dont know why i replied"

how about we dont reply at all?!?!

bumping the worthless threads by replying with some smart ass comment is killing this board.

bring on your pointless and stupid slandering...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DISCUSSION AND STUDY TOPICS

The use of trees can be studied in the context of many different areas of learning. Here are some suggestions:

Science

• Papermaking. What kinds of fiber other than wood can be used to make paper? (class experiment, research project)

• Energy from wood. Is wood a good conductor of heat? Do different types of wood give off different amounts of heat? Why? Which types of wood are the best to burn for heat? (research project, class presentation)

• Forest growth. How are different types of trees regenerated? How does climate affect tree growth? (research project, class presentation)

• Resources. What is the difference between a renewable and a non-renewable resource? What are some examples of each? What renewable and non-renewable resources do we use every day? (research project, class activity, class presentation)

Social Studies

• Uses of wood. How has the use of wood changed through history? How do people use wood in other parts of the world -- for fuel, for shelter, to create art? (essay topic, art project, research project)

• Wood and paper products. What products have you used today that are made from wood, wood fiber or wood chemicals? What forest products are present in the classroom, at home? (essay topic, class presentation, class activity)

Archived