Amerikkka on dRugS...

Guest blink_ATX

I read in the PDR that ritalin when prescribed to children should only take it up until their adolescence. Whats the matter dude - your sac hasnt descended already or what? You grow outa that BS...shit, Im living proof. Then again - we are all different..

but the point is this: My balls hang lower then yours.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX

you read the PDR too?? yeah when i was in the hospital for my violent spells do to taking adderrall and then quitting it, i read the PDR on ritalin. prozac, Zoloft, sylerht, and adderrall. The most profound thing was that sylerht, wich has been out of circulation, caused a whole long list of side effects and those fuckers printed the percentage rate of side effects and all i know is that i took that shit for a year or so unknowingly and that it was a whorribly dangerous drug. Now adderral blew me away too, saying shit like this drug IS addicting. umm then why the fuck would you prescribe it???? and that it hadnt had enough tests done on it and the literature was very lucid. My question is why the fuck is the research so dim if its d-amphetamine, ie i little bit more stable then its counter part or what it was derived from, dexadrine the dite drug from the seventies that is now speed.

hmmmmmm

you tell me main

and im currently taking metadate CD

L0rd Ka0s

Archived