:::-the banishment of Tue Skinny-:::

N|U|K|E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

makros kicks ass

viva la makros

His posts crack me up everytime.:lol: There's no real substance 99% of the time, but who cares? You guys need to get off his case, he's doing his own shit, and you can't say that for most of the people on here.

:king: VIVA LA MAKROS :king:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

OneTueThree: holla

Mamerroid: at a dawg

OneTueThree: qord

OneTueThree: word

Mamerroid: QORD, MY NIFFWA

OneTueThree: whats going on

OneTueThree: hahaha

OneTueThree: yeah i cant see the keyboard

Mamerroid: Why the fuck can't you see the keyboard? That's retarded.

OneTueThree: its dark

OneTueThree: no lights

Mamerroid: Invoking Satan again, I see.

OneTueThree: having one of your legendary parties

OneTueThree: haha

OneTueThree: nah

Mamerroid: No. More like having a legendary headache

Mamerroid: But beer shall solve that later

OneTueThree: yeah

OneTueThree: i here you

OneTueThree: rack anything from the risd store lately

Mamerroid: No, me here

Mamerroid: CHips Ahoy cookies yesterday.

Mamerroid: They were great.

OneTueThree: mice

Mamerroid: OneTueThree Blind Mice

OneTueThree: aight im leaving i think

Mamerroid: Ok. Beer to you. Coming to Providence any day soon?

OneTueThree: tomorrow probly..

Mamerroid: Might see me around. Look for a stupid looking kid with a backpack and a dark blue Puma jacket.

OneTueThree: puma jackets are good

OneTueThree: hmm maybe ill see you

Mamerroid: No, Puma jackets are great

OneTueThree: yeah

OneTueThree: what time are we talking here? late at night afternoon

Mamerroid: I don't know. After lunch. I go back and forth aimlessly all day.

Mamerroid: Sometimes people give me spare change

OneTueThree: nice

OneTueThree: i need money

Mamerroid: Well, don't look at me. You sit on a different stoplight, or I'll beat you with my can.

Tue was an cool dude. Beer,

El Mamerro

i think all these people are waaaayyyy to into 12ozprophet.com.... maybe you should talk about graffiti hell maybe you should unplug your computers and go and paint right now... i have no idea what the whole tue skinny disscusion is about cause i havent been on here in a few weeks, but i can tell by all of the replys that some people care more about internet writer fame rather than real writer fame... i came to this realization when i heard you guys fighting over who is a "12oz legend". i think what sums it all up is...UNPLUG!

Originally posted by RaiD

i think all these people are waaaayyyy to into 12ozprophet.com.... maybe you should talk about graffiti hell maybe you should unplug your computers and go and paint right now... i have no idea what the whole tue skinny disscusion is about cause i havent been on here in a few weeks, but i can tell by all of the replys that some people care more about internet writer fame rather than real writer fame... i came to this realization when i heard you guys fighting over who is a "12oz legend". i think what sums it all up is...UNPLUG!

Raid I hope your not taking this thing tue seriously. It's just that alot of us have chatted with TUE on AIM or on a late night owls threads and think he's a pretty cool kid. It's actually the cats that hate tue that kinda blew this thing up recently. They checked my freephoto account and started posting a picture that said tue had a pussy. Dude was spamming the boards. I right clicked the properties and saw it was from my freephoto account. So I put together a Tue Skinny has a GROUPIE thing real fast. I uploaded under the same name as the one this guy was using. So all the places he spammed 12oz were "Tue has a groupie" instead of "tue has a pussy". Thats basically how this last little event happened.

Archived