:::-the banishment of Tue Skinny-:::

N|U|K|E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

get a life. hmm wheres agt. adupos? it might take him awhile to signoff this name and get back on his real one.. lets wait..

Guest willy.wonka

i think its bad enough that someone with the name...not just talkin about a name,but the name...tue skinny.

i always though that the only person that should hold that name would be the original.....aka greedy mars.

who ever you are....youre mainstream prey.you should go watch some mtv or kids WB for ideas.you're a toy.i think that you and you only should get fucked by a donkey.

in fact..why dont you make that your new screen name.."fucked by a donkey"

besides,youre takin up space with this stupid poll.and you stink.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i think its bad enough that someone with the name...not just talkin about a name,but the name...tue skinny.

i always though that the only person that should hold that name would be the original.....aka greedy mars.

who ever you are....youre mainstream prey.you should go watch some mtv or kids WB for ideas.you're a toy.i think that you and you only should get fucked by a donkey.

in fact..why dont you make that your new screen name.."fucked by a donkey"

besides,youre takin up space with this stupid poll.and you stink.

Guest willy.wonka

eh yo....fucked by a donkey

stop posting that shit ALL OVER the fucking place.

ive been here 20 minutes and all ready i wish you were banned with the quikness.i wonder how many other people wish the same...

youre hella gay with that bullshit.

damn jr high kids:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka

jr high!!!

that should be his new name!!!

but i like fucked by a donkey

or mainstream prey....or kids WB for wack bullshit!

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/1475.jpg'>

"i had no problem with the kid until he got all his friends to try to make him some fucking legendary 12oz guy. throwing all those stupid tue skinny obey look a likes and the viva la whatever shit. its jockstrap style. whatever. tue skinny exists. big fucking deal. woo hoo. its not like i hate the kid, its just like...cut the shit...i dont want to see all this SAVE TUE SKINNY shit or whatever is going on. he got banned. whatever is whatever. its all shit man fuck it. way it goes."

Guest willy.wonka

it worked!!!

i put him on my ignore list!!!

hes in 186 i think.....its great!!!i dont see anymore of his bullshit....long forgotten!!

I think all the tue skinny posse stuff is alot funnier than your posts makros. Your the one that hardly ever writes anything or adds to apost other than to post a pic from that netgoth site with some fake dennis miller type commentary. Trying to be mysterious and a 12oz legend.

Originally posted by Pistol

I think all the tue skinny posse stuff is alot funnier than your posts makros. Your the one that hardly ever writes anything or adds to apost other than to post a pic from that netgoth site with some fake dennis miller type commentary. Trying to be mysterious and a 12oz legend.

couple of things here sir...

the tue skinny shit..i dont see how its funny. its there. it exists. wow...big fucking deal. existance isnt really. i look out my window nad see trees and i dont laugh. haha trees exist! wow. all this tue skinny shit just exists...and its even more aggrivating when theres like 38 posts with 298 tags that post the same picture. ill post 1 picture in a certain thread. i have ways of knowing when i post my pictures. i system i go by. ive been doing this long before you were around...and its what i do.

im actually not here to amuse you or anyone else. im tossing smiles at myself...not to anyone else. this message board just happens to e my initial polayground.

i dont write or contribute to like 80% of the threads here because i dont care for a lot of them...and if i kinda care for them...i feel its not worth my time getting in some online argument over whatever the topic is because i know dam right what a lot of the kids on here are like and pff...i know i couldnt be bothered getting on serious terms with a lot of them. the threads i reply to with serious replies are for the most part, threads i highly support. the threads i make i feel are OFTEN interesting...even tho i'm totally aware of when im going to make a thread that is going to get 2 replies then dies. do i care about that? nope. its a smile time.

i post pictures. its what i do. and i dont try to toss up some dennis miller comment. shit i watched that guys show for the first time 2 weeks ago and it was shittty. i turned it offf in like 3 minutes. boogers on my windsheild son.

i'm not TRYING to be a 12oz legend sonros. im just doing my thing here. i like putting things where they dont belong. i do that a lot in my other art, but thats a different story. i like to just misplace things. fuck if i wanted to be a 12oz legend i think i would be some elitest loser. "I AM MAKROS I AM ON 12 OZ AND I AM FUCKING AWESOME". no thats not me...some threads that have my name in the subject i dont even reply to sometimes. pffff rocket arms.

i'm also not TRYING to be mysterious either. its tuff when you are trying to balance out so many alter egos. i am vague to prevent myself from getting any shit from anti-graffiti people. i do this graffiti thing and its against the law, so i dont want any shitbags catching up with me.

can you explain to me why you jock tue skinny around? its interesting. shit im cool with defy and he gets banned like every 3 weeks...i dont go tossing bagels around at the parade to get his name back on here. whatever thats his fucking business. fuckin shit son

blingbags forever

kick my nuts.

Guest willy.wonka

i just dont like that new character postin bullshit all over.like this fool hates tue with a ex girlfriends desire to see him fall and make everyone suffer with him.

how do i take somebody off ignore?

thats the tricky part.

Archived