Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oath.NYC

Long Island Writers Forum: PART III

Guest duh-rye-won

bomb the suburbs

Originally posted by GamE T2 MDK

Im guessing you mean the Long Island Rail Road.. I rode the "LIRR" as you call it, all the way to Penn Station. I saw some stuff but, Im sayin I wanna see some shit up close and catch some flix. You dont have legal walls out there or any shit like that? Even some good spots to "get" stuff with out traveling into the city would be helpfull. Hit me up on the email .

its a suburb of new york city. why are you so bent on finding graff on the outskirts of this planets graffiti capital. i wouldn't waste my time if i was you.

ps. not knockin the long island scene. kids put in solid work out there. i just know that if i visited a huge city i wouldn't be lookin for graf in the suburbs. thats not to say there arent some hidden gems to find out on the strong eye.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GamE T2 MDK

yah i guess your right..why waste time with Long Island.

YO ODESK------ u paint a spot by my house recently---at the end of ur tag it said "close call" i was wondering wats up with that----its useally a chill spot ------ im me on AIm please i need some info KinkBmxRida4life-----pioce

uh yeah, went to a show last night, saw converge, shai hulud was supposed to play but didnt, j majestry (great strange band), bloodred (eh, eh.) and glassjaw. good show, good times, saw a tag in the bathroom that sucked...just to let you know.

oath? you ride? seems im meeting a few writers that ride as of late.....

im glad i didnt go to that show now, i was only gonna go to see shai anyhow.........

went to see every time i die, bleeding through, and some other bands at this place local 7....in the middle of farmingdale in the industrial part, really shitty...the place is a garage with concrete walls with lights ...it was supposed to be at backstreet blues but the power went out during the set so....yeah...met some writer there, big tatooted guy whos slaptag looks like a 3-yr old did it...he said he started graff a week ago, but when he showed me the rest of his book, it was amazing art.....so yeah...anyone go to that show?

Guest Can you sign my book???

LI...The place that I dwell...Too many good things and bad to say about it...Everyones heard about it before or thought about it themselves....Id rather be somewhere else, truthfully....

AWWWW A TEAR JUS FELL FROM MY EYE FOR LONG ISLANDDDD..... KSEDO THE SIXXXXXX FFFFFFFFFF KKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

JESUS WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS GOT NO HEART-------- - YOU GOTTA REPRESENT YOUR HOME CITY , TOWN , OR EVEN ISLAND----------- JESUS -------------sorry that i yelled but im just really pissed the first one had like 200 post and this has 88 and about 70 are complete bullshit-------------please get it together------------pioce

nice fliks tyler......."i took the 2:45 out of glassgow....i need some grass yo....."

that sounds fimilar.. what song is that??........

Those flicks in the beggining of this thread bring back memories, I was with bilz when he painted that sh!t. It was raining that night.

does anyone know what happened to that legal wall in commack?