Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oath.NYC

Long Island Writers Forum: PART III

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard his house got raided for drugs and hookers...why what did you hear about me?if its the big dick thing again..i dont want to hear it.:crazy:

photographs are good. enough bullshit. lets talk about laws on li. if you get busted how big are the fines? what about jail time? no need to name names, but if you know people who have been fined or gotten jail just state how much or how long.

you must be a knucklehead... any jail time even 24 hour is too much. and fines.mine where in the 4 didgit range.and lest not forget the community service.l.i. likes to dish out mad comm srv hours.......:mad:

Originally posted by inus12

you must be a knucklehead... any jail time even 24 hour is too much. and fines.mine where in the 4 didgit range.and lest not forget the community service.l.i. likes to dish out mad comm srv hours.......:mad:

nah man thanks..some kids actually do jail time..i know its a rare occassion, but shit happens. the longest i know of personally was around 20 days.

what ever happened with the ABK website....... are you guy goin to do it ....ok thanx LETS GET THIS THREAD GOIN....PIOCE

CKS>STAYIN ON TOP...

SHIT MAN, STILL DOIN MY THING.CANT SAY THAT FOR THE REST OF MY PARTNERS IN CRIME..BUT ITS ALL A MATTER OF TIME TILL NIGGAS GET BACK TOGETHER..

FUCK 5.0.

Guest GamE T2 MDK

Yo I went out to LI to visit one of my boys in the Coast Gaurd, and there wasnt ANYTHING out there. I maybe saw two throws and one was some toy ass coco or some bullshit. I put up a few smacks out tehre and mad people were giving me dirty looks and shit. I was mad dissappointed. I got a couple mags from Tower Records but they were all that fuckin european bullshit. Some one tell me some towns where I can find some good graff, you dont gotta drop spots or none of that shit, let me know where i can alteast buy supplys or something. And dont none of you go wildin out thinkin im the cops or some gay shit like that. I just want to see some shit out in LI. Hit me up by email if you dont want to blow up spots on this board.

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by lo5.iTwilD

ALMOST FORGOT..ANYONE GOT FLIX OF THAT"BOMB THE SURBERBS"WALL? I HERD ITS KINDA HOT.. JUST WANTED TO PEEP IT.

i have it somewhere. i'll look for it

all the right.......

ALL THE WRITE RECORD. A HIPHOP SHOP IN QUEENS. RECORDS,MIX TAPES,CD'S AND GRAFF SHIT.BOOKS,MAGS,BELTON AND MONTANA PAINT CAPS ,MARKERS,INK, VIDEOS . NEED I SAY MORE?

All The Wright Ect.

music, clothing,graff supplies.

35-61 Junction blvd.

corona ny

*plug,plug*

Guest GamE T2 MDK

LIRR

Im guessing you mean the Long Island Rail Road.. I rode the "LIRR" as you call it, all the way to Penn Station. I saw some stuff but, Im sayin I wanna see some shit up close and catch some flix. You dont have legal walls out there or any shit like that? Even some good spots to "get" stuff with out traveling into the city would be helpfull. Hit me up on the email .