Long Island Writers Forum: PART III

oath.NYC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GamE T2 MDK

Yo I went out to LI to visit one of my boys in the Coast Gaurd, and there wasnt ANYTHING out there. I maybe saw two throws and one was some toy ass coco or some bullshit. I put up a few smacks out tehre and mad people were giving me dirty looks and shit. I was mad dissappointed. I got a couple mags from Tower Records but they were all that fuckin european bullshit. Some one tell me some towns where I can find some good graff, you dont gotta drop spots or none of that shit, let me know where i can alteast buy supplys or something. And dont none of you go wildin out thinkin im the cops or some gay shit like that. I just want to see some shit out in LI. Hit me up by email if you dont want to blow up spots on this board.

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by lo5.iTwilD

ALMOST FORGOT..ANYONE GOT FLIX OF THAT"BOMB THE SURBERBS"WALL? I HERD ITS KINDA HOT.. JUST WANTED TO PEEP IT.

i have it somewhere. i'll look for it

all the right.......

ALL THE WRITE RECORD. A HIPHOP SHOP IN QUEENS. RECORDS,MIX TAPES,CD'S AND GRAFF SHIT.BOOKS,MAGS,BELTON AND MONTANA PAINT CAPS ,MARKERS,INK, VIDEOS . NEED I SAY MORE?

All The Wright Ect.

music, clothing,graff supplies.

35-61 Junction blvd.

corona ny

*plug,plug*

Guest GamE T2 MDK

LIRR

Im guessing you mean the Long Island Rail Road.. I rode the "LIRR" as you call it, all the way to Penn Station. I saw some stuff but, Im sayin I wanna see some shit up close and catch some flix. You dont have legal walls out there or any shit like that? Even some good spots to "get" stuff with out traveling into the city would be helpfull. Hit me up on the email .

Guest duh-rye-won

bomb the suburbs

Originally posted by GamE T2 MDK

Im guessing you mean the Long Island Rail Road.. I rode the "LIRR" as you call it, all the way to Penn Station. I saw some stuff but, Im sayin I wanna see some shit up close and catch some flix. You dont have legal walls out there or any shit like that? Even some good spots to "get" stuff with out traveling into the city would be helpfull. Hit me up on the email .

its a suburb of new york city. why are you so bent on finding graff on the outskirts of this planets graffiti capital. i wouldn't waste my time if i was you.

ps. not knockin the long island scene. kids put in solid work out there. i just know that if i visited a huge city i wouldn't be lookin for graf in the suburbs. thats not to say there arent some hidden gems to find out on the strong eye.

YO ODESK------ u paint a spot by my house recently---at the end of ur tag it said "close call" i was wondering wats up with that----its useally a chill spot ------ im me on AIm please i need some info KinkBmxRida4life-----pioce

• 2 weeks later...

went to see every time i die, bleeding through, and some other bands at this place local 7....in the middle of farmingdale in the industrial part, really shitty...the place is a garage with concrete walls with lights ...it was supposed to be at backstreet blues but the power went out during the set so....yeah...met some writer there, big tatooted guy whos slaptag looks like a 3-yr old did it...he said he started graff a week ago, but when he showed me the rest of his book, it was amazing art.....so yeah...anyone go to that show?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Can you sign my book???

LI...The place that I dwell...Too many good things and bad to say about it...Everyones heard about it before or thought about it themselves....Id rather be somewhere else, truthfully....

• 1 month later...

JESUS WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS GOT NO HEART-------- - YOU GOTTA REPRESENT YOUR HOME CITY , TOWN , OR EVEN ISLAND----------- JESUS -------------sorry that i yelled but im just really pissed the first one had like 200 post and this has 88 and about 70 are complete bullshit-------------please get it together------------pioce

Archived