Where Were Your Clothes Made?

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why the fuck is my white button up long sleeve blouse made in the phillipines?? i didnt see none of this when i went to the phillipines. i could of got it for cheapo filipino.

hmm, right now im in pjays

hanes for her dark grey sweats- U.S.A (probably like maryland idaho rhode island or something)

hanes wifebeater- uh, u.s.a again in thinking, im too lazy to check.

alot of my regular clothes are from u.s.a, mexico and somewhere in asia. when i go to specialty stores/boutiques alot of my clothes/head wraps/ sarongs are from india... i love bohemian prints.

Guest --zeSto--

Nike hoodie = made by children of korean war slaves

Osiris Shoes = made by washed up pro-skateboarders

Pure Playas jeans = made by the Sugarhill Gang and Fat Alberts posse, Uptown NY.

Mesh Cap = Made by Big-It-Up Toronto.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by DEE38

why the fuck is my white button up long sleeve blouse made in the phillipines?? i didnt see none of this when i went to the phillipines. i could of got it for cheapo filipino.

Most probably because thats the point of the whole thing, America doesnt have factories in the Phillipines so the people there can buy them cheap...they do it so they can pay less on workers and sell it expensive to you and me!...aint that something...

Right now,

Forum Hoodie made in USA

Tshirt made in EU (euro)

Nike pants...well you know

Boxers made in EU

Adidas running shoes Made in China

Socks...i really dont know

Guest JESSE JAMES

"YOU AINT GOTTA LIKE ME, I'LL SHOW UP TO YA WEDDING, ROCKIN' A WHITE-TEE, YA WIFE LIKE: 'OOOO-EEEEE...'"

BOXERS: FREE (PUT 5 PAIRS ON UNDER MY PANTS AT THE GAP)

WHITE-TEE: 3 FOR $10 AT THE CHINKS ON LYDIG

GUESS JEANS: $85 AT THE GUESS STORE

TIMBS: $120 AT BX SPORTS

THE SHIT YOU CORNBALLS SAY THAT CRACKS ME UP AT WORK EVERYDAY: PRICELESS

speaking of clothes Ijust got done with one of the wierdest IM conversations of my life...most of it was lost due to messenger problems but some cute asian chick was asking me to model underwear for her via my webcam..when i declined she asked for pictures of my shoes so she could masturbate to them.

this all occured after I got the AIM working again. and I had declined the underwear show

I am EyeHeartElvis

she is the Crazy girl

Warukuchi: if you dont want to show..me...could you tell me about the shoes you ahve there?

Warukuchi: cool

Warukuchi: there we go

EyeHeartElvis: (picture of my new shoes)

Warukuchi: ohh.....nice....

Warukuchi: hmmmm.....

Warukuchi: i could just imagine that bouncing off your ass...(sorry...gotta stop thinking aloud)

Warukuchi: you have other shoes there?

EyeHeartElvis: yes...a beat up pair of skate shoes and I a pair of running shoes out in my car

Warukuchi: could I see them?....the skate shoes.....(i ownt make you run to the car......grin>)

Warukuchi: wont

Warukuchi: still there?

Warukuchi: cool

EyeHeartElvis: (picture of my beat up skate shoes)

Warukuchi: sexay!

Warukuchi: this is really turning me on...i sorta have a clothes fetish..think you could take some pics of some undies and socks?....hehehehehhe......(lemme slide outta this pants...,grin>0

EyeHeartElvis: actually I need to get going

Warukuchi: please?

Warukuchi: real quick

Warukuchi: i am lsmot thre

Warukuchi: almost

EyeHeartElvis: I am running late as it is

Warukuchi: pwetty pwease?

Warukuchi: <grin>

EyeHeartElvis: no because I need to get going

Warukuchi: i understand........

Warukuchi: sorry to be a pain

EyeHeartElvis: its ok..but I do need to get going

Warukuchi: maybe later?

EyeHeartElvis: maybe

Warukuchi: bye.....thanks

EyeHeartElvis: bye

too bad most of the good parts were cut out...but yeah...I am scared of this girl.

Guest JESSE JAMES
^^^ Dude WHERE were your clothes MADE

COME ON MAN, NO ONE'S ACTING... AND BEYOND THAT, DO YOU REALLY TAKE THIS BULLSHIT THAT SERIOUSLY??? I REALLY HOPE NOT, AND YES, THE CAPS ARE ON PURPOSE...

old school T&C shirt, made here (usa)...

adidas made in china

boxers involve too much uncomfortable twisting to find out

pants made here... on my couch. and occasionally on the table in front of the couch...

bandana... this is all discolored and shit now, anyone know where the regular old bandanas are made?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Zack Morris

speaking of clothes Ijust got done with one of the wierdest IM conversations of my life...most of it was lost due to messenger problems but some cute asian chick was asking me to model underwear for her via my webcam.

http://www.cstone.net/~ghunt/images/pix3.jpg'>

Chances are this Warukuchi person looks more like ^this instead of a "cute asian girl". Trust me. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by JESSE JAMES

COME ON MAN, NO ONE'S ACTING... AND BEYOND THAT, DO YOU REALLY TAKE THIS BULLSHIT THAT SERIOUSLY??? I REALLY HOPE NOT, AND YES, THE CAPS ARE ON PURPOSE...

Originally posted by Pistol

I wasn't even talking about the CAPS. I was just mentioning that the thread was "Where were your clothes MADE?" NOT "Where'd you get them?"

you moron READ I never mentioned your caps lock.

i was saying you didn't read the question.

Guest SPLINTER

hanes under shirt-jamaica

ecko shirt(dont give me shit, its like 3 years old and worth every cent)-mexico

dickies-made in usa.

Archived