ASER1NE

inus12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I dont give a fuck if you dont give a fuck for ASER....send the dude an email instead of making uselles threads:mad:

.........bla........

...... yeah ASER always lies about how he invented 12oz and how one day he is gonna give god a run for his money. I really hate the way ASER is like charismatic and witty and really lightens up the board sometimes. Fuck ACER he is such a dick............and stuff.

CAPS................... aser hit you with an eraser..........

Guest ctrl+alt+del

You lucky bastard Aser, you have your own thread.

This reminds me of my own thread i had....how wonderful.

I congratulate you on your achievment Aser, and wish you good health and prosperity for the future. This is your thread, so make sure its a GOOD one.

Guest CountRockula
Originally posted by Tesseract

I dont give a fuck if you dont give a fuck for ASER....send the dude an email instead of making uselles threads:mad:

i love it when people get all bent out of shape because someone is taking up precious thread space.

aser was cool until i found out he was a giants fan. then he talked shit about the dodgers. and to think, i felt sympathy that no one picked him for someone they'd like to meet off 12oz, and i voted for him. aser, take your canadian bats home...and i still hate barry bonds and the god damn giants!!

Guest jeff123456

well im not gonna stand up for u anymore u piss me off...

i saw my first ASER tag 2 weeks ago and it wasnt very good... i could probably do the same tag with my fucking feet.. so i dont think u can ever call someone a toy and try to act like u know more then anyone or that u have more skill then anyone...

im gonna go take a pic of it sometime next week and post it on here so u can alll see just how shitty aser is... u toy piece of shit aser..

Originally posted by jeff123456

im gonna go take a pic of it sometime next week and post it on here so u can alll see just how shitty aser is... u toy piece of shit aser..

Then why not post a picture of your tag so we can compare? Jesus Christ some people.......

haha you ppl are funny , this is actually my 3rd thread . id like to thank everyone who believes in me , jebus , the west bank , the DODGERS , mark4relax , reg , my hongkong bank of canada pen and ice T .

haha yall need to reeeeeelax , i dont hate on no one , i just tell it like it is .

Originally posted by jeff123456

i saw my first ASER tag 2 weeks ago and it wasnt very good

HAHAAHA , thats fuckin hilarious ........anyone who knows me knows why......

and i do know alot about graff fool , read my posts , they are all on point .

Originally posted by ASER1NE

read my posts , they are all on point .

are you fucking kidding me bro??? your posts are on point? let me tell it like it is from a purely objective point of view. your posts rarely if ever contribute to whats being talked about in the thread and 98% of the time they are fucking childish stupid comments....you suck. you post 25 times a day and each post is fuckin useless. you little fag. i honestly dont know why you havent been banned with all the dumb shit you say.

Guest eessee

hey i aint taking sides but we all need to chill and some sense of humor and hey if u want to feel better hit a joint or something thats what relaxes me......... aser your cool we always bag on peeps so who cares let the haters hate and shake them off not any disrespect to anyone in the thread is that sometimes whatever comes to mind is what we say and if the truth hurts deal with it and if u dont have a sense of humor dont bother paying attention to em........ i love these threads cuz i make myself look like a dick...:scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :beat: :beat: :beat:

they are on point , stupid threads get stupid reply's , but if someone asks a valid question , i'll give em a straight answer , check the sticky's in the yard , i answer ppl's questions all the time . its the retarded how do i write threads that i dont give a fuck about ..........

Archived