ramble ramble.

Guest blood as ink

Guest blood as ink

so i've been sitting here at the computer for a long while now..not sure how long...4 hours or so i guess...i'm going insane.i feel like ranting but all the people on my aim are pretty fuckin' boring to talk to or they tell me all there backstabbing drama that i don't want to hear or be a part of.vinyl junkie(pick up your friggin' bench...my cat sleeps on it though) is always cool to talk to,he's pretty funny...and the other people i like to talk to are never on.i spend too much time on the computer.not so much lately i guess...since i've gotten a girlfriend i've been wasting alot of time with her.it's great and i enjoy every minute of time with her.she makes me smile alot and gives me that butterfly feeling(awww...how fuckin' cute and emo).i went camping last week with her and some friends.got drunk...ran around.one of the best things of that trip was looking at the stars,they were so brite and seemed so much closer and real.unlike when you see them in the city.they're all scrawny and far away.the air was alot more different there too...it was rich and pure.it almost hurt to breathe it at first because it felt so sharp against my lungs.the first night it took us nearly for hour to get a fire going.the second night it was going in about half an hour.3rd night about five minutes...weird eh?yeah anyways it was great.we ate ramen alot on that trip.it was ghetto cooked but tasted fine minus the fragments of bark that had fallen in it. i'm so broke right now i can't even afford ramen.i think that's a sign that i need to get a job.i found some ego waffles in the freezer yesterday.they were good.i but some butter on them.my mom used to make real waffles with some weird old cooking contraption that looked like a huge old landmine.those were the good old days.my mom is a great cook.i never see her really anymore or talk for that matter.she's a pretty cool mom.she pretty much supported everything that i've shown intrest in.she loves graffiti...that's pretty cool.i mean she's bought me paint before.that's pretty rad too.she notices it too now.i'll talk to her and she'll say things like...oh i saw an old twist truck near my work today...or some shit like that...she recognizes names now.i'm pretty lucky.i wish my dad was the same way.he's an asshole but has his moments of being cool.parents are weird.i shoulsd try and sucker one of them into buying me new shoes.my shoes are a year and half old...and still going..that's actully pretty good for some shoes.but it now hurts to walk and i like walking around some they now cause pain and give me blisters.maybe when i get new shoes i'll tie the old ones together and throw them over a telephone wire.i've always wanted to do that...i tryed doing it when i was 10 or 11 but they didn't make it and landed on some car that was driving past(oops).i ran and hid in my friends room for like 3 hours or some shit.i wish i was younger or atleast my friends acted younger.i miss playing hide and go seek and other silly games like that.tag your it.ya know?ok ok...well my dystopia record just ended and i want to listen to it again...it kind of put me in a trance i guess while typing.yeah. i'm rambling and ranting...i have no clue why i want to share this with you people. i have alot on my mind...nothing too serious...just random little things that no one listens to me say i guess. ok i think i'm done...sorry if this is annoying...but hey you fuckin' clicked the link.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1a. i was too drunk on that trip to actually see the stars... plus if i leaned back i prolly woulda fallen over...

1b. the air up at there really was hard to breathe... after a while i got used to it, and it actually felt really nice, but it took a while...

1c. we made a bunch of plans up there, and i think i remember most of them, and if we actually do them, then it'll be rad...

2. we're gonna get loaded and go golfing. and if we're really hardcore we'll do it barefoot... then you don't gotta worry about the shoes...

3. your never too old to throw shoes at cars...

4. too poor to buy ramen!? then how are you gonna buy me dinner in exchange for all those times i've gotten you into shows for free?

5. there'll be more stuff when i think of it...

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

1a. i was too drunk on that trip to actually see the stars... plus if i leaned back i prolly woulda fallen over...

1b. the air up at there really was hard to breathe... after a while i got used to it, and it actually felt really nice, but it took a while...

1c. we made a bunch of plans up there, and i think i remember most of them, and if we actually do them, then it'll be rad...

2. we're gonna get loaded and go golfing. and if we're really hardcore we'll do it barefoot... then you don't gotta worry about the shoes...

3. your never too old to throw shoes at cars...

4. too poor to buy ramen!? then how are you gonna buy me dinner in exchange for all those times i've gotten you into shows for free?

5. there'll be more stuff when i think of it...

reply to vinyl (i'll tell you if i 'm drunk and i'm so drunk i'm not drunk) junkie.

1a.you were pretty drunk and probeley would have fallen over...i know i sure as fuck did...but then again that's what i get for running off in the woods...and i got attacked for by some fellow neighbor camper chilohwah(or however the fuck it's spelled)...yeah...good times.

1c.i don't remember any of the plans we made up there etheir...i drank alot and don't remember most of it.

2.drunken miniture golf shall be a blast.

3.good point.

4.i'll buy you dinner...don't worry or get your toes all in a knot.

5.there better be...

Guest blood as ink

hmm real golf eh? ok..can i drive the little cart?

and on another note...

also this rant i'm not complaining because things are shitty...they're actully perfect seeming for the first time in my life.i'm just rambling because i haven't slept all too much and i consume to much(sweet sweet)caffeine.yeah i need to sleep more...that's all.blah blah twitch twitch..stab stab ya know?

Guest sneak

"since i've gotten a girlfriend i've been wasting alot of time with her"

erm......yeh......right........thats.....um....good to hear

Guest blood as ink

i'm bored...so kill me...

fun with smarter child...

SmarterChild: OK. Tell me what you want to do.

emoshalldie: fuck hookers

SmarterChild: Nice mouth!

emoshalldie: thank you

SmarterChild: You are very welcome!

emoshalldie: i love you

SmarterChild: That's nice... I love you too!

emoshalldie: cool..can i have five dollars then?

SmarterChild: Sorry, what was that?

emoshalldie: nevermind...

Archived