Thoughts Manifested Crew

i love phat rabbit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest number one toy

this post is doap but it could use more frieghts because i know the TM crew paints lots of frieghts. especially that kid mesko. his shit is nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Due to my slow ass computer connection I can't see any of the flicks posted. But I'm not worried. I recently received a package from Codak and it contained not only a long lost blackbook of mine, but a grip of photos as well. And I have comments...

I remember seeing a Scar freight about six or seven months ago. My initial reaction was something to the effect of gasping for air. It was very loose and showed full signs of life... movement. I stared at it for about fifteen minutes because I didn't have a camera on me. And I didn't want to forget it. It wasn't until I received this package did I see anything else from Scar. And the work I had seen from Codak previously did not reflect the work he was doing now. These two guys are rising above and beyond my expectations as a writer. I haven't been this moved about someones work in many years. And Scar and Codak have moved me. Inspired me. Shamed me. Made me realize the unstoppable need for progression and creation. Mind numbed me. And it's all good. I can only hope that anything I do from this moment on is half as good as thier work.

And Codak, if you read these boards, I owe you one. That page in my book is phenominal...

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived