My first post...Let the hazing begin

unitedblood

Yeah. This is my first post here. I've been forced to endure hours upon hours of my buddy saying "DUDE! COME LOOK AT THIS", so I finallly gave in and registered here.

If you're going to go through insults and hazing of the new guy, do it now.

If you want a reason to haze me, well, here's a pic of my friend that referred me here....

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezs/peter_flies2_adj_680h.jpg'>

So yeah, I'm here to stay!

-Israel

p.s. if you want to know who that is, I'll tell you. Just ask.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

WHAT UP NEW JACK?YOU MAY NOTICE IM THE SUBJECT OF A HATE THREAD.PLEASE BELIEVE I CAN STILL HANDLE MY BEEF JUST LIKE HITLER;ON TWO FRONTS,AND EVEN AN ASSAULT THROUGH ITALY.PLEASE BELIEVE IT!

***NOAM***<---- (The IB stands for Itchy Bamboo)

NOAMARMY2K2

Guest NoamChomsky

BOJANGLES,PLEASE BELIEVE I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO IRIS'S ROOM.PLEASE BELIEVE I CONDUCT IMPROPER RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEMBERS GIRLFRIENDS AS OFTEN AS I WATCH HOME AND GARDEN TV;NEVER.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

NOAM ARMY 2K2

Originally posted by unitedblood

If you're going to go through insults and hazing of the new guy, do it now.

apparently your friend didn't explain... here, the hazing is continuous and obligitory from the moment you arrive. So...

Welcome, assface, I bet you're your boyfriends 'tinkerbell' aren't you?

it's mainly stuff like that, some better, some worse... anyway, fuck you very much for showing up.

Guest platapie

you invited insult? why not jus try and be a normal guy. now yo uwill be insulted you piece of pig shit asshole. i hope you go back and crawl under the rock you came out of. your mother must be so dissapointed in your choice of humping old coke bottles for fun. alright well now your in welcome to the 12oz family i will now never ever call yo uanother name......... maybe.

Originally posted by bug

that agnostic front 7" was once worth over $100.

AND I HAVE ONE!!!!

Oh, and yes, to everyone shocked, I did invite the insult. My logic was as follows...

If i invite it now, you'll pull out the big guns and then you'll be left with nothing but "...your mom" replys forever because you've already used the good stuff.

oh, and just for good measure....

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezs/bbMWGroundSit700w.jpg'>

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

WHAT UP NEW JACK?YOU MAY NOTICE IM THE SUBJECT OF A HATE THREAD.PLEASE BELIEVE I CAN STILL HANDLE MY BEEF JUST LIKE HITLER;ON TWO FRONTS,AND EVEN AN ASSAULT THROUGH ITALY.PLEASE BELIEVE IT!

***NOAM***<---- (The IB stands for Itchy Bamboo)

NOAMARMY2K2

hahahahaha noam you are awesome

Archived