vivid dreams i have

Guest railroadjerk

Guest railroadjerk

last night i had the weirdest dream experience ever...i think if i write it down it will better help me understand just what the hell happened, and i may as well do it to an audience.

around 4:00-4:30 this morning i had a dream, all i remember about it was the end. my bed is a loft and situated directly, about 2-3 feet below pipes and 3-4 feet from the ceiling. the end of my dream was that the pipes and ceiling were collapsing in waves, slowly getting closer to me in bed.

next thing i know im on the ground, dazed and almost in shock because i basically racked my balls/groin area on my chair below my loft (i broke the chair). my loft is 5 feet off the ground and suprisingly, the ball racking (which im now starting to feel, it hurts like crazy) kept me from falling on the ground and landing on my feet. he said that i half slid half jumped in total fear of being hit by the dreamed ceiling...

my roommate woke up and asked what the fuck was going on and i calmly explained to him that i had dreampt that the ceiling was collapsing on me. i just nonchalantly climbed back into bed and went to sleep.

...another time my roommate and i both woke up at exactly 3 oclock, i felt like i heard a lound bang and he didnt know why he woke up...people down the hall woke up at the same exact time...

...even weirder sometimes i get a feeling and hear a loud sound like i was just punched in the face. i wake up and take a huge breath and i just feel totally like i was punched in the face.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cover .

i've been having weird dreams lately too..

the problem is i can never remember them unless i write them down immediately after i wake up.

if i don't write em down, the dreams slowly fade away minutes after i wake up.

yo man... i have dreams like that all the time. just the other night i woke up suddenly at 5am like something had woken me and i didnt know what it was.. i looked around my room all confused and it looked like someone was standing next to the bed, but it was just my lamp..

and just last night, i had this dream that i sliced my forehead open with a screw driver accidently.. i woke up and my forehead was all wet and i was talking, going - "yep, it's bleeding" so i wiped my fingers across my forehead and tasted em to see if it was blood and it was all salty tasting like blood.. so i turned on the lamp and grabbed my hanky and wiped my forehead but there was no blood.. just tonnes and tonnes of sweat.. my hair was literally soaked through.. hmmmmmmm

i think my new room is haunted man.

:eek:

Originally posted by railroadjerk

...even weirder sometimes i get a feeling and hear a loud sound like i was just punched in the face. i wake up and take a huge breath and i just feel totally like i was punched in the face.

exploding head syndrome

it's true, it's true...

also, i didn't dream at all for about 6 or 7 months a few years ago... i got sick and was tired all the time, no matter how much i slept... it sucked...

Guest railroadjerk

Re: Re: vivid dreams i have

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

exploding head syndrome

it's true, it's true...

also, i didn't dream at all for about 6 or 7 months a few years ago... i got sick and was tired all the time, no matter how much i slept... it sucked...

dude, thats exactly what it was...thanks so much for posting that!

relax i have those dreams all the time...

once u was throwing a baseball up and catching it... on the bottom half of a bunk bed...

i always wake up looking for my keys... or my fishing pole or my baseball bat (which i dont have)

i think its natural, if you heard half my dreams youd bug the fuck out, your ok

*EDIT*

OHHHH SHIT....

you just reminded me about 3 nights ago....

i woke up an heard heavy ass breathing next to me, but i couldt look cause im in this contraption... an im the only person on this floor...

yea that sucked, and it still does, thanks alot, go to hell

• 4 weeks later...

u know how when ur fallin from something in a dream ur not supposed to hit the ground, well latley ive been gettin pretty fuckin close. its weird cause ill feel like i was raised a foot off my bed and the dropped, my whole body will like feels like its been dropped into bed when i should hit the ground. my muscles feel weird too, like they spasmed or sumthin. well thats just some wied thing thats been goin on to me latly. i call it hittin the ground syndrome

Guest HELLSATAN

I had a dream about three years ago that i got shot in the chest, and when i woke up i had a bunch of little red bumps on my chest and there still there to this day

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

i had a dream las nite that i was eating a giant marshmallow...

and when i awoke, my pillow was missing

wtf

so you mean iam not the only one who reads archie comics, i belive that was a quote from the good ol jughead jones.

Originally posted by cheifblame

so you mean iam not the only one who reads archie comics, i belive that was a quote from the good ol jughead jones.

wow....even I assumed that no one could have figured that out but me...I dont even know how I knew that...

i had this one dream where i was falling up and then about a mile in the air i started falling down and then i landed very gently into sum bushes in vermont and some dog and an old man told me i was a long ways from home and then i woke up and was like "WHAT THE FUCK."

Guest Fat Rat

man i get wierd dreams too.

ive died at least once. maybe twice. and ive hit the floor after falling a few times.

when i died it was the wierdest shit ever. i knew i was dead but i knew i had been dreaming but i wasnt sure what the fuck was going on. i couldnt feel my body for a while iand i could figure out where my mind was. i some how got back to earth and slowly took control of my body. it was like learning how to do everything (walk.talk) in like 2-3 minutes after i woke up. shit was wird but fun and not scary.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

WEIRDEST SHIT:

This is the worst fucking thing you can ever possibly experience while sleeping. You fall asleep (or so you think) with your eyes open. You see everything around you but you CAN'T MOVE no matter how hard you try. You try as hard as you can to scream, nothing comes out. Its so fucking weird/terrible and no one else knows what I'm talking about when I tell them. I'm sure people will tell me its a dream, but its not. And sometimes it will happen like 12 times in a night to the point where i'm scared to go to sleep again because I don't want it to happen.

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

WEIRDEST SHIT:

This is the worst fucking thing you can ever possibly experience while sleeping. You fall asleep (or so you think) with your eyes open. You see everything around you but you CAN'T MOVE no matter how hard you try. You try as hard as you can to scream, nothing comes out. Its so fucking weird/terrible and no one else knows what I'm talking about when I tell them. I'm sure people will tell me its a dream, but its not. And sometimes it will happen like 12 times in a night to the point where i'm scared to go to sleep again because I don't want it to happen.

its called sleep paralyis, and it is scary as fuck.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by railroadjerk

its called sleep paralyis, and it is scary as fuck.

I get that all the time, its been happening lately more though ever since I started this perscription...It always feels like somethings next to you...Buy a dog and have it sleep in your bed, or be a man and get a woman, they both make you feel safer....But anyway I hate the dreams when your about to fuck, or get head and they either disapeer, or I forget the fucking condom...I cant even remember that shit in my dreams...

This one dream I had about 2 months ago, I was banging this girl I knew from school (Sort of a slut but hot) and I was in her home but her home was a spiral, then she said "oh you forgot the condom" And I was like oh I'll go get one, so I go outside and then its daylight and i'm walking to some amusement park looking for a condom in their bathrooms or some shit, then I cant find the way out but then I find the way, I come back seeming its like 5 hours later and shes walking with some other guy...Yea I was pissed then I woke up...

I had a dream once, about 6 months ago. I was walking, and i walked down under this bridge for this man-made river we have around here. And there was like, a mass amount of graffiti under there. I mean everything was a fucking burner and shit like that. And I was able to read all of it(this was back when I had alot of trouble reading burners and shit like that..). And thing was, these were styles I'd never seen before, I mean I was going to attribute it to hanging around this board and looking at flicks, but it was shit that I'd never seen before. Like just all of these styles. And whats fucked up, is that all of this style, and these burners were more than linkey produced by my own subconcious...and I have yet to find a way to get at that untapped source. I was pissed after that, I wish I could've been drawing in my sleep, I mean some of the shit I saw in that dream. It would've fucking rocked. Yeah...I'm a loser who dreamt about graff...

I guarantee ALL of you have experienced it when you're half-asleep and you'll be dreaming you're walking and you trip and you wake yourself up from jerking your body. I've tripped, slipped, gone over the handle bars in a bike, done it all... while I was half asleep.

Yo I had this dream once that I was paintin at this yard there were so many burners on all the trains so Im paintin and am almost done with my shit and some one grabed my sholder...that shit woke me up out of a dead sleep sweetin like crazy...I hate dreams like that, fuck sleep its overrated try ta stay awake as long as you can sooner or later youll start to hallucinate its like dreamin but your awake

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

thing was, these were styles I'd never seen before,Like just all of these styles. And whats fucked up, is that all of this style, and these burners were more than linkey produced by my own subconcious...and I have yet to find a way to get at that untapped source...

Man I have dreams like that all the time like ill see a letter that is soo dope, a couple of times i've woke up and tried ta draw them, some come out good others i can tell i was still sleepin when i drew it. Its like sleep walkin you dont even remember doin it...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i never dream

last night i had a dream my girl said i could mess around with one other girl, but it had to be this one friend of ours who is really cute. i went out with her. we hooked up.

then i woke up.

Archived