Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fox Mulder

Fox goes to NYC 2002 part 1

nice.. did you notice me following you around?

i was the one behind the grassy nole.

nifty ..gritty city.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Damn, dase went over that Twist landmark ... thought that would run forever. No comment.

It's real dope to see those Skrew tags in NYC 2002, puts faith back into the dedication element.

Hot post Fox, feel free to throw up the Brooklyn/Queens ish.

Guest mafIAkilla

i could look at NYC throwies for days.....bump

Guest Wilt

i love that year...and i gotta give it up to my pal Jes for making the trip out there and rocking a hot spot.that was a while ago too..dope to see its still riding..

it's funny when people not from new york come and take pictures, the flicks usually look like they just pointed their camera in any direction and just pressed the button

i'm not trying to say that no one in that shit gets up (vfr and td the most) but in the future just post flicks from your hometown and leave nyc to more reliable sources

Guest Good Morning Captain

Its ridiculous how long stuff runs in NYC. Dont think I dont see that PAST fillin hiding behind that pillar.

Guest Can you sign my book???

Canal St:mad: Oh well...Why does everyone gravitate there???Anyways, you got some gems...Better than most posts, cool shit....

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

it's funny when people not from new york come and take pictures, the flicks usually look like they just pointed their camera in any direction and just pressed the button

i'm not trying to say that no one in that shit gets up (vfr and td the most) but in the future just post flicks from your hometown and leave nyc to more reliable sources

The walls don't lie. He saw what he saw and he flicked it. Don't get all bitter about it.

the only thing that isn't focused on one particular bomb is the Remo and Page. i was trying to get that Page because he is up down in VA too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this