just three more

ASER1NE

OKAY , heres the thing , my canucks need to win their next three games and they are definately in the playoffs , which is good . but we also want edmonton to make it as well , not instead of . so that the more canadian teams the better, right...right . that way dallas and st. louis hopefully miss the playoffs , which would be grand . but tonite my canucks play colorado , which will be tough bc we are just 1-3 against them this season . but we really need to win this game , so everyone who even remotely likes sports should hope for the canucks to win , tonite and the remaining few games , because we deserve it and it will make me a much happier person . thank you for you time in reading my pointless thread . feel free to discuss anything you wish in here , just as long as youre going for the canucks also . thank you come again ....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll go for the canucks tonight because I hate Colorado plus theres always alot of fighting in that game, so its a good one to watch. But as for them getting into the playoffs, whocares, I mean the Red Wings are a lock for the cup, You should just get the pain over with now. sorry.

flames are out , so you might as well go for the canucks ....

i think it'll be hard as well , but im hoping a few key bounces and a little luck , we can surely win . weve been playing like so damn good in the last few weeks , we could pull off the upset . maybe colorado will rest some of their good players since they are already in .

Guest platapie
Originally posted by ASER1NE

oh no you didnt just do that ...........

hahahaha im not really even a hockey fan but years of spending time with my uncle(tornto native) has jsu beaten in to my skull i sapose.

what ?!?! , get the hell out of of canada then you trader , dont even say that you like baseball better ..............

anyhow , 1-1 after the first period , not great but it could have been way worse . pray for a few lucky bounces our way .

Guest greedy mars

yeah shameless... hockey is the shit. wheres the 12 oz hockey team thread/... i think we need to bump that shit up

Archived