hands so hot they burned a hole in da wall

hbg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by REGULATOR

hahahhahaha your going to track me down? alrite, i maybe dissing myself here....but seriously, i pretty much have no rep whatsoever with any writers here in SF....the only people i associate with here are mostly bushoppers, who dont even know what a philly handstyle is...i dont chill with any big writers in SF, i dont bomb with any of them, i havent even met any big writers, i am not one of those kids who travels down to the mural sites to visit famous people, i dont bomb 3 times a night, i have no business with any downtown bombers, peicers, gangbangers, or writers, i dont even have a car...so i find your threats pretty amusing...are you trying to scare me?

and saying that i dont feel philly handstyles is NOT dissing them, and im not going out of my way to say this....i get tired of 75% of these kids saying that the only good handstyle is a philly handstyles, and that everything else sucks and that philly is the fuckin mecca of the fuckin graff world...this is the point im challenging, and please dont talk about my ass, i find that rather homosexual and disgusting....kisses back ya sexy thang

keep yapping.

ok...

Philly handstyles rock...point blank. Wether you like them or not.If you are into handstyles, recognizing a good one is not too difficult.Now regulator, you seem to be down with bushoppers...well, that one flow that sf buses are known for is a branch off of philly styles..Not to say that philly was the first to do this, but if you really look at it closely there are many simliarities.The connections are the whole point to sf one flows...where you make a line in front of each letter before doing the next letter...philly hands are alot like this..except there is more of a "loop" influence before each letter...does that make any sense? Anyhow...my point is..SF has some nice hands...there are those who have mastered the SF one flow and have dope flavors with that style...when I was there I noticed a few..poket,bruer...stick out in my mind...and there are a ton more...like old skool arm,bvd, etc...this is some of the roots of sf one flow steez...and philly has an emphasis on hands, unlike most other places.And a dope philly hand is difficult to acheive.Try one..or at least attempt it...see not so easy.I just wanted to chime in...I love handstyles...almost more than anything else.Many, many people are influenced and jock the philly hand..with due cause.It is a finely tuned craft and has a history deeper and vital to much of what is going on today. People love to say how so and so has such a great hand...well if you research that hand...often times you will realize it was adopted..it was handed down from others.or influenced by a certain city,,or a certain wirters style particular to a certain area....hands are in alot of ways..like a heirloom..they go through paths...they are handed dwon and worked at,finely tuned, and once they are up, they influence the next up and comers...and so on.....trace it all back....I want to give a few shout outs here.to those I heard of ...cornbread,enem -philly. SF- LAZ,rewind,bvd, arm.

signing out from sattellite 12....CLEANSHEETS 1...in cursive.

cleansheets: exactly...like we here in philly sweat old ny hands, old LA writers and cholo writers, old yay-area stuff...im a junkie for hands anywhere...i just look at respect as a two way street. and this kid seems to make it his lifes work to assert over and over that philly aint shit. and ive found out that he doesnt even realy write, doesnt even know the real cats in SF, yet is on here repping SF, spitting on my entire town. shit just isnt kosher.

word em up, troop.

Most are just unaware......that is why it is important to skool the knuckleheads and let them know what the fuck is going on.Then again, this is the web, and writing is some kinda new "in" thing or some shit..so who knows what some of these folk are all about.Any kid who writes Geasus is a fag is a fucking idiot anyhow.

All I know is SF has some good hands, as does Philly...

game recognize game..

psycho city.....tuff city records.

good hands all around, lovin the bates.

as for the the philly hand discussion i think a lot of people dont like philly hands because they aren't "pretty" looking type of hands, aren't use to them, or they may just seem generic(some are). But what they may not know or may not see online is how versatile thes hands are, and how sick they look when flipped by a good writer.

clean sheets i am well aware of everything you said....watever though, i could really give a fuck about what "nise" has in store for me, maybe a box of krispy kremes or some cool tee shirts? o yeah....thats all you needed to fuckin tell me cheerleader...clean sheets basically summed it all up, you responded to me by cussing at me and telling me that im an idiot for not jocking them, cleansheets came across his point nice and straight to it, asshole

and another thing, i dont rep SF, i never claimed to, i just happened to live here, i dont kno SF writers, and i dont attempt to do so, maybe some of the shit i said earlier like "squiggles with an arrow" came across wrong to you, i said this the FIRST time i saw one, i have tried to stress constantly that im not hating on the pihlly scene, nor the handstyles there, its just not my flavor. i may not like the way graffiti looks in India...but i dont hate on it, no matter how stupid it may look because at least theres people putting in work there , ands thats all im trying to get across....im tired of you coming back and here writing me 3 paragraphs on how i should like them because all the good writers like em, about how im a stupid idiot for not liking them, and how im a fuckin idiot for not knowing any history....im tired of this whole bullshit....so i didnt jock your city? why the fuck do you care? do you represent all philly graff?? are the best philly writer? you care to much about what a fuckin screen name typed,....hooray for you, i cant believe im actually replying to your fuckin lectures.. now post some fuckin pictures please

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by Fame Whore

what ?

What hes trying to say is your handstyle sucks toy/"talkone":p :) :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :rolleyes:

Guest Sevs210

Iam sorry, you can sit here and tell me how much those hands rock, and how important philly is to the history of graff, but in my mind, they are STILL ugly.... Cant change that with any history lession..... Thank You Drive Through

Guest cover .

ok if that isn't saber then its my bad.. but the website said it was saber.

if its not saber.. then who is it? some guy that writes orion in EUROPE?

Originally posted by cheerleader

that a diss?

nah man.im from philly i just didnt like the album that much.it could have been a little bit harder..but mack mittens is putting a hurt on things..its time for the roots to come out with another banger.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FoReVeRpHLy

i agree that thing doesnt really look like graff but anyway its still AMAZINGLY sweet. the lines are perfect asnd theres not one messed up scratch but what is it written on?

Archived