FKS, my video...

My friends and I have just beeing running around with digital cameras making what was going to be a skate video but it just turned into random footage, take a look, it's half-way done. Tell me what you think.

Fks.wmv

5mbs, 15 minutes long, shitty quality, had to compress it...

It's in wmv so you need windows media player, sorry Mac users...

I'm the fat kid that punches himself in the face. (I don't paint so I don't care...)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I couldn't see anything.

I must be missing the codec.

I sounded like a camera was left on and

people were going about their business.

????

Guest im not witty

im honestly interested but its such shitty quality i cant read any of the text or tell what the hell is happening.

Guest im not witty

ive got a dank connection

hit me up

if peeps can pnly hear sound its cause they dont have the right shit on their computer, they just need to download the codec or is it divx for that player

Guest --zeSto--

^ well I guess someone can see it.

Maybe you should recompress it.

Larger screen size, smaller file size... quicktime rules the world.

(or better yet.. use DIVX 4)

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

How do I convert it to divx? The original is 1.3gbs in AVI.

what did you cut it on? Premiere?

Just get a divx 4 output plug-in. Or quicktime.

Then render it out of Premiere.

god... It's like I'm at work.

wait, I am... well back to video editing.

Guest SerialRapisT

SWEAR!

Shit looks kewl but I couldnt really see it! I am possessing a fast connection so apply 30 meg shit!!! Stuff was kewl!

Guest --zeSto--

set your compression ...

320x240 - 15 frames per second - 30% quality.

tell me what's up with that one.

Guest railroadjerk

thats pretty funny stuff. reminds me of stuff my friends do sometimes...very cky influenced, but you guys look like you had fun...

Guest -sudz-

i could only hear, but not see, so i'm in the process of downloading it to my pooter, maybe that'll work. i'll tell ya what i think soon

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Damnit. I've had people tell me they only hear the sound and I have no idea how to fix it. If you are rocking a fast connection I can give you a good version of it, it's 30mbs though...

I would be interested in the high quality version..broadband like what?

convert it into an .mpg make it atleast vcd quality if your making a movie so you can burn it onto cd's and watch a decent movie on a dvd player

better yet make it svcd...

a full length movie on vcd, actually im looking at black hawk down and its around 160 megs for each cd, which... there are two of sooooooo

it should be a bazillion megs for 15 minutes, or 90 for that matter.

get into this shit seriously, an dpo it right, youll thank yourself afterwards when you have a svcd homemade movie in dope quality on 2 cds that you can bootleg somewhere an become famous

an on top of things you shou;d do original shit not that driving around in a shoppingcart shit, get drunk and punch out mailboxes... if your not up to doing it to people, go fight club style, fuckin kill shit, dont name your videos fks then walk through pastures holding hands

Iceberg,

Good point, I have been wanting to "up" it. It does make sense, why would I name my video fucking kill shit and not follow through. I'll have to consult everyone else about it. That comment really made me rethink my video...thank you so much.

Pretty much everyone in the video are bitches about getting hit and such aside from myself and the other fat kid, chris.

Archived