Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Are2

SANE

Sane is soo dope. hes so clean and fresh. truly a king

theres a guy here in the peg that writes sane but he's a fuckin lush.

disgrace to the name and the writer.

:king: :king: :king: :king:

rip sane

in that movie Bomb the System, they hella bite the whole incident... the main characters bro dies by falling off the brooklyn bridge, and then later when his other friend dies, he gets hella faded then climbs up there to do a RiP piece... wack.

im confused about when sane died though... i thought he died in the 80's, but on here are pieces dated up to 2000 (i think smith or cycle did those)...does anyone know more specifically??

I met Smith about two years ago in Queens; he was painting with Cycle and I had no idea it was him until I introduced myself. Straight up, he doesn't like to be interviewed or photographed (not even action flicks). I did manage to ask him a few questions, some he avoided to an extent.

The one moment that will be etched in my mind forever: I asked him, "What can you tell me about your brother?" He replied, "Well he was always a great partner..."

You should've seen the smile on his face... :)

Espo

Some one should find that bomb sane put up on the brooklyn bridge, and does anyone know if he died painting that piece? It made the New York Times head lines, the piece that is, maybe his death i don't know.

some one get on it

peace

konk one

man i member when i first started writtin i used to go out to the yards and see his shyt everywhere...didnt no he passed...R.I.P

I met Sane a couple of times while growing up. Hard to believe someone so popular and influencial could be so humble and down to earth - he even rememberd my name the second time we met. as far as the cause of his passing i think it should be left up to the people who know the truth (family and close friends, and I am neither). this message board should just remind us of his legacy.

http://steelwheels.org/INTERVIEW1.htm

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now