NOAM CHOMPSKY STANK!

Smart

i don't really have a problem with chompsky... he just irritates me most of the time. i kinda agree with samsara- he's the same as makros only with words instead of pictures... they rarely have anything to say, atleast not anything that really has any relevance: the bee bit my botom and now my bottom's big... there, don't you guys think that last sentence really pushes this conversation further? chompsky and makros are both intelligent guys, and i enjoy reading their posts, when they actually have something to say...

also, i think making your handle noam chomsky is really presumptuous...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i think making your handle noam chomsky is really presumptuous...

you think?

I rember Manufacturing Consent from back in high school.

It was on MY reading list, not the board of education's.

Guest NoamChomsky

I was kinda sensitive about this thread last night(maybe its because i had just finished watching The Gilmore Girls)but,let me put it like this;I dont want to be banned because I enjoy 12oz.So I would probaly change accordingly if the Mods were like "cut that shit out dewd".But Smart just wanted to talk shit and express annoyance with me in a thread,which is fine because I fucked with him in some threads and I can handle myself.So,to any one, feel free to slap an ignore on my name like Pam slaps restraining orders on Tommy Lee.If any one thinks I missed the point feel free to explain.And werd to all tha heads who threw out "love".

***NOAM***<--- (The IB stands for Innocent Barcaloungers!)

Guest NoamChomsky

Im down.I have no morals.Youre talkin to da infamous NOAM"DEWD I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST TAGGED A CHURCH"CHOMSKY.

www.natalieportman.com <---please believe she is so freshhhhhhhhh.

NOAMS TOP 5 CHICKS:

5.Kirsten Dunst

4.Rudi Bakhtiar (from headline news)

3.Sung Hi Lee

2.Catherine Bell

*drum roll*

1.Natalie Portman.

Guest NoamChomsky

NOAM CHOMSKY;SPANKED BY THIS SKANK?

Regulator,Holy Shit who is this Kylie Minogue or whatever?

She has cracked my top ten.I saw a pic in Rolling Stone,please believe im down for that.

~>nBoIaSmHoOnPe<~

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Regulator,Holy Shit who is this Kylie Minogue or whatever?

She has cracked my top ten.

~>nBoIaSmHoOnPe<~

shes an aussie mate . shes also a really fucking bad singer .

Originally posted by beard

i love noam's posts, they mock a ton of people all at once. funny as fuck.

I'm gonna go with the Beard on this one.

Smart, you need to stop being such a bitter old man and quit abusing your moderator privileges.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

But Smart just wanted to talk shit and express annoyance with me in a thread,which is fine because I fucked with him in some threads and I can handle myself.

Noam get's it, it's a shame that even the other mods are blind...

Guest NoamChomsky

Aser1ne:Jessica Alba is hot,but she seems generic looking to me ,and Ashley Judd is getting old.But then again i think Meg Ryan is still hot,oh well theres no accounting for taste.

And thanks guys for the deal about this Aussie chick.I gotta rack the new Michael Moore book tommorow so i'll cop the Stuff magazine too.

~>nMoEaOmW<~ :king: :king: :king:

Archived