Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

NOAM CHOMPSKY STANK!

ppl are banned all the time , why this is any different is beyond me , but i sincerely thank you for the oh so pertinent information , what a fast paced world we live in .

Guest blood as ink

i don't have any problems with him...he can be pretty funny sometimes.just a kid having fun on the computer is all i see.

he's not banned , he just posted . get your facts straight smart , please believe it .

oh yeah.. I lied, but he sucks both ways... still, whatever....

Guest NoamChomsky

Whew!Fuck da haters NOAMARMY 2K2!!!!!!!

with me? I was OTB but I missed the beer sales cut off, so now I thonk I'm gonna power nap, and go out later, it get's light later on account of the time change...

Guest NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE I AM READY FOR ALL THA BEEF.SO FAR I HAVE SMART,PISTOL,AND VINYL JUNKIE ON THA LIST.ANYONE ELSE?PLEASE BELIEVE JUST LIKE RASPUTIN I CANNOT BE KILLED!UNLESS YOU DROWN ME!BUT PLEASE BELIEVE I AM ATTENDING SWIM CLASSES;SO BRING IT ON!

don't fool yourself man... you can be killed... just the flick of a switch... and you would be wise to abandon your little list, but... whatever... here's more rope...

Guest NoamChomsky

Smart,Why are you so pissed?Seriously, I dont want to be the "dick" of the board.But I only said shit when you started it.Of course you were joking,but so was I.Please explain this rage you feel.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Smart,Why are you so pissed?Seriously, I dont want to be the "dick" of the board.But I only said shit when you started it.Of course you were joking,but so was I.Please explain this rage you feel.

man, if I could explain my rage I wouldn't paint, or drink 128oz of beer a night, or even be here... be a dick, I don't care, just don't expect to get off scot free

Guest NoamChomsky

Im not looking for you to hold hands with me as we skip through the meadow to celebrate are new found friendship.And im not really looking for a retraction either, just an explanation.For example,i know why Tease is pissed, but he's a moron so i havent tried to explain myself to him.

Guest NoamChomsky

Fine, while im not losing sleep over it,a serious answer would have been nice.Please believe its now waffle time.

IBNOAM<---- (The IB stands for Ingeminating Bullshit)

damn daylight savings time , i want my hour back , i was tired . you'll get yours winter edition , you'll get yours.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Fine, while im not losing sleep over it,a serious answer would have been nice.

Do I bother you while you're working? I mean, I don't come in the bathroom and shit in the urinal!

Guest beard

i love noam's posts, they mock a ton of people all at once. funny as fuck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this