nike uptowns

Guest GEAsusONEnep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASER1NE

umm no , not limited nothing . i just bought three pairs last week , red / black , blacks/silver and blue/white prestos , all for 88.00 canadian , but yes they are the most comforatble shoes ever , except maybe the jordan XII's

yea i kno what you mean...there are two black and silver prestos models....i have never seen my color before...the netting is black, but the little rib thing, the soles, and the laces are silver

i think your talking about the ones that are mainly black..post pics, maybe im wrong

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by ASER1NE

those are limited edition , you can only get them in 4places in the world , and they regularily retail for 500.00 . vancouver being one of them locations . theres a new version every few months , one version was hand painted by VIRUS . id hold on to em if i were you .

Are you talking to me? If you are, I'm willing to sell them to you for 500$ or if there is anyone you know who is, just hit me back on this. The weird thing is that I got them for 120$ at a regular retail shoe store. I guess there is a possibility that they're fake like that one bol said.

Guest whoami

Those are ugly as fuck ahaha what moron would pay $200 for that pile of shit in thread, Just because p-diddy rocked them aha...

Archived