It makes sense

desired

basically we dont have a choice our own -without being influenced by society(if u will)

we are all guided /enforced by a higher archy thus we are born into this world as a prisoner

hence freedom is not 100% ours

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

Higher Archy?

You sound like a first year college student."Like we could totally change the world if people would just stop being mean"

And of course we are born prisoners.Didnt you see "The Matrix"?

~>nKoIaNmG<~

Guest NoamChomsky

"Like everyone one is controlled by the big companies.we should just,like,move out to the woods and live off the land" "Hey Dolph,dont spill coffee in my dads car!He'll freak out!" "Sorry man,but chill out its just a material posession."

~>nKoIaNmG<~

thats one way to look at life, personally i see myself as one big dumb animal who does what he needs to survive and is most of the time too lazy to really live. you may think we are prisoners but in reality there is nothing stoping you from doing what you, unless it's illegal in which case some other big dumb animals are trying to stop you want to do, but .... can they really?

blahakblah

Guest 87centHitMan
...enforced by a higher archy thus we are...

I think that you meant Hierarchy, not higher archy!! Damn, not to be a prick or anything, but you might be talking out of your ass...sorry to be rude.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I think he meant Higher Archie, like someone somewhat smarter than Archie Bunker, but still not fully enlightened.

Because Archie Bunker was very Budhaesque

Archived