Wholetrains

Guest imported_Europe

eu citizens get retarded deals on eurrail passes, and with quite a few countries shutting down in summer months a ton of folks go travelling. well, europeans seem to get about 5 times the holidays us north americans get as well. what is it 4 or 5 weeks paid in spain?

damn im jealous.

ive seen a bif of africa stuff, i think some old xg mags had some moroccan flicks. theres a few south africa threads in here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by starman

from what i know its a more of a metro ..than a subway

although england doesnt really have any s train sytems i think the metros are the nearest things !

liverpool.southlondon.newcastle etc

fuckin hell ..this is getting trainspottery, i dont like it

well the metro is underground in newcastle from gateshead to jesmond and monument to manors including st james park as well as a short section between st peters and park lane on the sunderland extension rest of it is overground. i'll get my anorak...:lol: :lol:

these are fairly current lengths is kilometers

Moscow 340 KM'S

Tokyo 281+ KM'S

Seoul 278+ KM'S

Mexico City 202 KM'S

New York City 371 KM'S

Paris 211 KM'S

Osaka 114 KM'S

London 415 KM'S

Hong Kong 82 KM'S

St. Petersburg 110 KM'S

Sources: Jane's Urban Transport Systems, 2002–2003 edition, and individual subway websites

Re: size does matter

Originally posted by cpickle

new york's trains are bigger than london's ... i mean, those tube trains are tiny!

---

why bother with facts?

the Northerns,centrals and jubilee line tubes are..

And nice one on Johnny for the fact finding mission,

London

NYC

Moscow

it isn't surprising that we(london) have the bigestest subway seeing as we have 12 different lines not including the silver link/north london line and the DOCK'S trains and all those lines serve a considerable length apart from that homofied waterloo and city line which serves one station and it's existence__has no real purpose. anyway enough of my chitterchatter i could swear this thread is about WHOLETRAINS as stated clearly on it's thread name! but if you guys like i will make you a thread under the name of..let's say "who has the longest subway's?" which i s a last resort other wise i thinkl you people should post up some flicky's i can't cos my comp is gay and needs somew work done on it to enable me to post! or some bull like that! then i am sure i will put something enjoyable into this thread that doesn't consist of me moaning at you!!!

PS........

who cares about thew length of the train, it's the paint on the outside that matters! goodammm!!!!!!!!:idea: :idea:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Europe, a quetion from the loco: Is it in your 12oz manifesto to a) search every possible graf related/steel related website, to give other 12oz heads regular doses of phatness? B) post a minimum fix of 50 quality photos per week? Why do i ask....cause it drives me crazy!!!!! :lol: :nut:

<span style='color:purple'>Happy Christmas from "the loco"</span>

• 7 months later...