Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest imported_Europe

Wholetrains

Guest railroadjerk

that berlin wholetrain was one of the first graffiti flix i saw on the internet, i still have it saved on my computer from then...fucking amazing.

Guest platapie

i dont really liek alot of euro but thats pretty cool

Originally posted by platapie

consider yourself schooled...

Guest Ted Wakowski

Savages ... pure fuckin savages.

Really good shit.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by boogie hands

butterslapable post as usual......i know youve got a kegr wholetrain laying around for the boogie though right?;)

I aint putting that online, get a copy of Magic Moments #4...

Originally posted by platapie

what kind of stupid reply is this????? where the fuck are your wholetrains or even tags on trains mate????

...that first car is spectacular.....i dig all the different styles of "s" on each one....simple silver too....

europe whats the basic public perception of graf on trains over there? i mean i know its illegal, but i always envision the european public being more open to it then say the american public....but maybe thats just me sterotyping....either way its so fresh....

Guest imported_Europe

I think its about the same worldwide, people generaly hate tags and bombing but some see burners on the outside as art. But the politicians and the media have had a huge impact on the general publics feeling about graff by denouncecing it all as vandalism, now alot of people think that too... cause they have been brainwashed by politicain and the media.

Whatever, it will never go away...:D

Guest 87centHitMan
what kind of stupid reply is this????? where the fuck are your wholetrains or even tags on trains mate????

I know what he means. I think some of the styles overseas are a little funny sometimes. It's mainly just different than all of the typical u.s. graff. It's kind of a sillier, simpler style, not so many wildstyles. But that's not bad, though. It's just different than typical american style. They can really rock some shit. I give 'em props. They definitely kill passenger trains, which is something that's pretty much, if not completely nonexistent in the us. I like it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now